Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Storn

Re: Tent Minis

Originally posted by Storn

You have my permission. do me a favor, put the link to them on both Green Ronin and Here. I can't play favorites. As for Fortune, sure, throw him into the PDF too. Look forward to seeing them!

Here you go: tent-minis (w/ Fortune).

The zip file is too big for an attachment, so I threw it in a directory on my website. I'll probably need that space eventually, but I can leave it up for at least a month or two. If it's OK with you, I'll PM Ben about putting it on the free stuff page, maybe with the other 13 slots filled with something.

Off to Green Ronin.

Edit: link updated to point at the file's new home on the Free Stuff page.

Originally posted by Blue

Ya know, I don't use paper minis (because my players are purists) but those are damn good.

Thanks.

It's actually easier to do those for artists less talented than Storn. For instance, the energy effects make the rear silhouettes tough, but I think they came out pretty cool.

Thank Providence for the GIMP.

Dynamo, those are fun!!!!

Sure, if Ben wants to put them up, fine by me.

Glad you like them.

I have more pics of yours that would make good tent-minis (head-to-toe pose and no background are key). When I get home tonight, I'll send you a list of candidates to fill up the empty slots. I don't know which ones might be limited by IP considerations.

Dynamo, assume that you have permission for any private commission or doodle I put up. I'll state if something is NOT for grabs... like if I do a Hero (or another company) specific drawing and want to post it in my thread (Firewing comes to mind, which I posted in this thread awhile back).

And thanks again. I pointed some folks at RPGnet and the Green Ronin boards in the direction of the Free Minis. Thanks to the Hero folks for putting the suff up... I hope some the free advertising helps!

I have another character doodle sketched, needs to be inked and colored. But it will have to wait a few days. I'm working very hard on the Fantasy Hero cover.

Here's a concept I'm working on. Her name is Beacon. I don't want to go more into than that, since I'm still working my way through the actual stats for the character and I tend to change my mind a lot.

That artwork is amazing. The character looks great.