Quote of the Week From My Life.

Lucius

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2022 at 10:30 AM, Ternaugh said:

"Wait until the chickens kick in."

(playing "Superstar" for a new co-worker)

I want BADLY to blame you for this, but even after I read the title I sat through two commercials for it to begin and then listened to it all transfixed like a man watching an 18 wheeler filled with toxic waste crash out of control into a day-care center on “Bring your puppy to school day.”

Regardless of who’s ultimately to blame I will have my revenge upon you.  Like Dr. Doom blaming Reed Richards my vengeance requires no internal logic to come to its fruition.   Someday you will waken from your slumber to find the left half of your mustache GONE!! 
    You yourself will then torture yourself with the moral decision of whether to leave things as they are for the months required to regrow the missing section or to take razor in hand and shave the other half yourself.

Sleep well.......Sleep lightly.

Yours in Christ,    Tjack.

9 hours ago, Tjack said:

I want BADLY to blame you for this, but even after I read the title I sat through two commercials for it to begin and then listened to it all transfixed like a man watching an 18 wheeler filled with toxic waste crash out of control into a day-care center on “Bring your puppy to school day.”

Regardless of who’s ultimately to blame I will have my revenge upon you.  Like Dr. Doom blaming Reed Richards my vengeance requires no internal logic to come to its fruition.   Someday you will waken from your slumber to find the left half of your mustache GONE!! 
    You yourself will then torture yourself with the moral decision of whether to leave things as they are for the months required to regrow the missing section or to take razor in hand and shave the other half yourself.

Sleep well.......Sleep lightly.

Yours in Christ,    Tjack.

The last time that I shaved off the mustache and beard, a co-worker remarked, "It's the Gerber baby!"

14 minutes ago, Ternaugh said:

The last time that I shaved off the mustache and beard, a co-worker remarked, "It's the Gerber baby!"

Maybe if it’s only gone on one side you’ll look like the Gerber teen.......Or Two-Face.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...