Worst Hero Names (of your campaigns)

Blue

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Worst Hero Names (of your campaigns)

This will be very offensive so please please take this with a grain of salt.

We created a group called the League of Offensive Superheroes:

Capn Nigga (i apologize but we were trying to be offensive) - had an extra dimensional affro that he could pull anything from including his Legion of Kung-fu Hos

Spic & Span - Mexican hero with border hopping and lettuce picking powers (teleporter whenever he made a portal it had to be across a boundary and when it opened it always looked like the other side of the rio grande

Mango - Gay hero, always naked with a censor dot over his privates, could pull small objects from behind it and his power was the ability to focus attention on or away from objects, he could pull out a fireman's cap and everyone would see a fire man, though he would still be naked with just the censor dot, in space he could pull out a space helmet, and space would think he is in a full space suit and not hurt him.

Jah-lee, Korean Giant - Korean youth with growth powers, could grow to 6 feet tall.

Rabid Rabbi - Jewish Rabbi with legal action and circumcision powers, feared by many supervillains for both sets of powers. Looked like a hassidic jew the size of a professional wrestler.

The bad guys were terrible too:

The Man, Capn's nemisis he had gravitational powers for keeping people down.

Wop & Glo - Spic's nemesis the fight between them was always dirty.

Again I apologize for offending anyone.

This will be very offensive so please please take this with a grain of salt.

We created a group called the League of Offensive Superheroes:

Again I apologize for offending anyone.

Wow. When you guys tried for offensive, you sure didn't mess around. Well done. :)

Why? :stupid:

For the same reason a lot of things happen for better or worse throughout the course of human history--It Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time.

As for the "fist"-related names, I nominate for the worst of the lot--Mr. Fister*. If that doesn't strike terror into the hearts of your heroes, I don't know what does.

*NOTE: Mr.Fister is not an actual character name, just an example of worst-case scenario thinking.

I was just remembering a bad guy named Doctor Catholic as a bad guy in our League of Offensive Superheroes campaign, he had a group of foes for Capn, the Nunjas with their Nunchaku connected by rosaries and looking like Jesus, hitting you with the power of the lord.

I was just remembering a bad guy named Doctor Catholic as a bad guy in our League of Offensive Superheroes campaign' date=' he had a group of foes for Capn, the Nunjas with their Nunchaku connected by rosaries and looking like Jesus, hitting you with the power of the lord.[/quote']

Sounds like you guys were channeling NEXTWAVE: AGENTS OF HATE.

I was just remembering a bad guy named Doctor Catholic as a bad guy in our League of Offensive Superheroes campaign' date=' he had a group of foes for Capn, the Nunjas with their Nunchaku connected by rosaries and looking like Jesus, hitting you with the power of the lord.[/quote']

"Nunjas." *snicker*

Had a superspeedster named "Blue Streak", which inevitably boiled down to running around naked jokes.

We also encountered "Lucha Prime" the super Luchador illegal immigrant from mexico.

There was also an anthro horse villain named "Black Knight" but everyone just called him "Bad Horse".