The Advice Column

Starlord

3 hours ago, Bazza said:

Does anyone have any leftover conspiracy theories, all mine are coming true. 

Go get yourself a copy of the original Illuminati game (the one from 1982, ideally with the two expansion packs, not the CCG from a decade or more later) and start dealing hands randomly and see what comes out.  For extra potency, chant "Hastur" while you're shuffling and dealing.

EDIT: Of course, I have it, and when I need new Ideas I do just what I advise above.

3 hours ago, Cancer said:

Go get yourself a copy of the original Illuminati game (the one from 1982, ideally with the two expansion packs, not the CCG from a decade or more later) and start dealing hands randomly and see what comes out.  For extra potency, chant "Hastur" while you're shuffling and dealing.

EDIT: Of course, I have it, and when I need new Ideas I do just what I advise above.

I place all my faith in Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow.

It obviously worked because the Orbital Mind-Control Lasers didn't work last November....

My favorite part about so-called 'conspiracy theories' is the ever mysterious 'they'.  As in - 'They' faked all the photos that clearly show the Earth is round.  'They' is apparently a super-secret, all-powerful person or agency that can never be clearly defined.

8 hours ago, Bazza said:

It that by SJG? 

Yes, among their first products.

7 hours ago, archer said:

I place all my faith in Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow.

My car has an Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow license plate holder.  In a HHOS sort of way.