A Thread for Random Musings

Old Man

Re: A Thread for Random Musings

Since I don't have my own computer, I use the computer at the library.

I will go to amaizon.com and if the last user didn't sign out, I will use her acount and look up books on sex (use your filthy imagination) So the next time they log on it will give them a bunch of dirty recomendations. :eg:

Dear library director,

If you think I'm not doing my job, fire me.

If you think I'm incapable of doing my job, fire me.

If you just plain don't like me, FIRE ME.

Until then, stop with the insults. Stop with the talking behind my back. stop with "system wide" changes that only affect yours truly. Stop taking advantage of my work by taking credit for it. Stop telling me to do things I'm already doing because you don't understand what the f you're talking about.

It's been made abundantly clear many, many times before that I am in fact the only person in this entire system who understands how to do my job. I cannot wait to leaver this place and watch you all fall on your damn faces trying to pick up the pieces.

In short, fire me or leave me the hell alone.

No love,

Log-Man

posted March 03.

Summing up the NGD political debate since there was a political debate (now not so much). Quite an accurate observation.

Well' date=' being as I'm only a paltry child, and don't remember such fine threads as twirling grandmother boobs, please tell me about it. It has to be better than the relentless geopolitical threads that bog up the majority of these pages. What's worse, it's always the sames guys arguing back and forth, never conceding even the smallest of points.[/quote']

I had this anime type of dream the other night. I was a swordsman who just moved into town and met a beautiful woman. It was love at first sight. After a while I was checking out the town (without my sword) and saw people running indoors. Giant alien bugs (like the Bugrom from El Hazard) started attacking. I rushed back to save my new girlfriend but found alien bugs killing people in the building. Some old guy with a shotgun helped me get to the room where my girlfriend and other people were trapped. I retrieved my sword and started hacking away.

I think I have a new campaign in the works.

According to this story, a black African might be the next pope. How amazing is that? The world has come a long way.

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,7436416^401,00.html

-AA

He's going to have mighty big shoes to fill. I'm not Catholic' date=' but I have a lot of respect for Pope John Paul II. Then again, he was the first pope (as far as I know) to have his own comic book :)[/quote']

We know how that turned out... ;)

This came to me as I was making dinner

Heroism Through the Ages

The evil Dr. Killer has taken hostages inside a research facility. The police have the place surrounded but they don't dare move in. Superguy flies in and approaches the police captain.

Golden Age

Superguy: What's the situation, Captain?

Captain: Thank heaven you're here, Superguy! The notorious communist, Dr. Killer, is holed up inside there, with hostages. But we know they're as good as rescued now that you're here!

Silver Age

Superguy: What can I do to help, Captain?

Captain: Superguy! It's Dr. Killer up to his old tricks, Superguy. Be careful in there!

Bronze Age

Superguy: What's happening here, Captain?

Captain: It's about time, Superguy! Dr. Killer is demanding that you go in there…alone!

Iron Age

Superguy: I'll take it from here, Captain.

Captain: Get lost, Superguy. You're lucky I don't have time to run your vigilante butt in!

Rust Age

Superguy: You don't have to worry about Dr. Killer anymore.

Captain: You f#### killed him! … and all the hostages!

Superguy: S### happens.

Tourists from Holland, Britain and France

Late night puppet shows, legong dance

Want to see my slides? [Facebook page?]

I've been to Bali too.

Wahoo, in 24 hours I'll be heading over to Bali for a week long holiday. I'm going with my parents and my sister's family, the occasion being mums 60th. We are staying at club med.

Leave tomorrow and get back Saturday week. Wahoo.

I did a search for the Jokes thread using Forum search.

The first search for "Jokes" (the thread title) did not even show up on the first page of threads.

when I typed in "Humor" it showed up halfway down. :nonp::think: