Random Television Quotes

Cassandra

"Three on one. Not good."

"We're outgunned. Time to run, sir."

"I concur. But if we leave the brown dwarf, they will see us. If we go deeper, it could destroy the ship."

"Good thinking, Mr. Spock. We need to go deeper into the brown dwarf."

"That is not what I suggested."

"Ortegas, plot a course. As close as you can get us to the center of mass."

"Sure. Didn't our science expert just say that would crush the ship? Just asking, sir."

"I did. The pressure against the hull will increase the deeper we go. If we venture too close, the density field will obliterate us."

"Whatever happens to us will also happen to the Gorn. I believe in Enterprise. We can outlast them."

"Captain, the lower decks will be first to take structural damage." 

"Immediate evacuation of all decks below 20. I don't like it either, but Enterprise has to dive. Helm, take us down."

"Aye aye, Skipper. Dive, dive, dive."

A girl is Arya Stark of Winterfell and I'm going home

Tell them the North remembers. Tell them winter came for House Frey.

Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe

All my life men like you have sneered at me. And all my life I have been knocking men like you into the dust

If you ever call me sister again, I will have you strangled in your sleep

Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love—illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

A man with no motive is a man no one suspects. Always keep your foes confused: If they don't know who you are, what you want—they can't know what you plan to do next

It's hard to put a leash on a dog once you've put a crown on its head

Any man who must say, I am the king, is no true king

If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.

You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well.

Tell Cersei. I want her to know it was me.

I don't plan on knitting by the fire while men fight for me. I might be small, Lord Glover, and I might be a girl, but I am every bit as much a Northerner as you… and I don't need your permission to defend the North."

Sandor, thank you.

The lion doesn’t concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.

• 2 weeks later...

"What's your name?"

"Carter, but everyone calls me Chubby."

"Don't look chubby to me."

"Was when I was a baby, I guess. It's what my dad called me. Sorta just stuck."

"Where's your dad now?"

"Polluting the dirt they buried him in." 

Robert Sloan: Martin, is it so bad where you're from?

Martin Sloan: I thought so, Pop. I've been living on a dead run, and I was tired. And one day I knew I had to come back here. I had to come back and get on the merry-go-round, and eat cotton candy, and listen to a band concert. I had to stop and breathe, and close my eyes and smell, and listen.

Robert Sloan: I guess we all want that. Maybe when you go back, Martin, you'll find that there are merry-go-rounds and band concerts where you are. Maybe you haven't been looking in the right place. You've been looking behind you, Martin. Try looking ahead.

"I know this is all kind of silly, I mean, we've been together for 5,750 years."
 "And 8 months."

"Okay, nobody's gonna say it? She kinda looked like Mom. You noticed, I noticed, we all noticed. "
"Oh. Ohhh!  That's why you were acting like such a goon! Ha!"
"No, no, that's not it. I'm done thinking about the past. Tonight, I'm all about the future. I'm going to a show. I'm a new Gem who loves socializing with humans."  
"That's what that was?"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Daddy is a huge liar. But he's a cool liar!"

"Everyone has a side they don’t show anyone else. That is how the world keeps up the appearance of it’s temporary peace."

"Marriage? Conventional happiness? I got rid of those aspirations as well as my identity, the day I became a spy"

Edited by Michael Hopcroft

Shawn: With a little bit of poison, called WD40.
Juliet: Compound 1080.
Shawn: I've heard it both ways.
Gus: No, you haven't.
Shawn: You know what's even more tired than me saying "I've heard it both ways"?
Gus: Me saying "No, you haven't"?
Shawn: That's right.
Gus: Agree to disagree.

"Ah, good, you're still open."

"Yes we are, what can I get you?"

"Everything in the register."

"Oh my god, it's a hipster hold-up!"

"Hand it over. I have a gun."

"Well I have a death wish, so that's not going to work. Look, pal, we work at this cupcake window from two to four, six nights a week, and that is after eight hours of slinging hash at the diner next door for lousy minimum wage which a bunch of politicians out in ... help me out ... "

"Washington."

"What she said. ... don't want to raise. Then we walk back to our illegal one bedroom apartment, get three hours of NyQuil-induced sleep before we have to get back up and share a bowl of Spanish-language Cheerios."

"It's the same, but the C wears a sombrero."

"So no, I am not about to give you our hard-earned money and if you're going to shoot me, better aim good because if you miss, I will climb over this counter, tear off your head, and it'll be our new tip jar."

"I just robbed Pizza Pizza. Here's a twenty. Have a good night."

"I have a way with people.