Funny Pics II: The Revenge

2 hours ago, Lord Liaden said:

The tiger's eyes look shocked. Maybe by how much hairless-ape skin escaped censorship.

Yep.  Frazetta- one of the most recognizable artistic styles of the modern age, who knew somewhat less about what a tiger looked like than he knew what women's clothes looked like.

;)

No Waffle Houses out towards the Left Coast (they only get as far west as Phoenix), where IHOP and Denny's hold down that business niche.  But after spending a decade in Texas and Indiana, I know about the Waffle House.  I think I last ate at one in early 1988 in Little Rock when I got there 6 hours later than I'd planned because a snowstorm more or less blocked all the highways.  The legendary Waffle House fight in Austin postdates my stay there.  My 24-hour eatery while in Austin was the Nighthawk, now long gone.

27 minutes ago, death tribble said:

It took Britain long enough to get McDonalds. 

You'd have been better off without it, Sir.

I am amazed at how many traffic accidents are caused locally be people desperate to get two ounced of dessicated vaguely-animal product mixed in with three ounces of MSG....

They are literally doinf thousands of dollars in gamage annually in a fight to get something that tastes foul and I suspect is actively poisonous.