Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

9 hours ago, Bazza said:

What's-a matter you? Hey! Gotta no respect?
What-a you t'ink you do, why you look-a so sad?
It's-a not so bad, it's-a nice-a place
Ah shaddap-a you face!

Ah, Vinnie's aria from Act III of "Bubba" Puccini's operatic masterpiece Toscaloosa! I Will never forget tyhe first time I heard Pavarotti's magnificent rendition. (Though some people say Ray Stevens' is better. I grant you, it's a tough choice.)

Dean Shomshak

12 hours ago, DShomshak said:

Ah, Vinnie's aria from Act III of "Bubba" Puccini's operatic masterpiece Toscaloosa! I Will never forget tyhe first time I heard Pavarotti's magnificent rendition. (Though some people say Ray Stevens' is better. I grant you, it's a tough choice.)

Dean Shomshak

As Bolo posted, it is an Aussie novelty pop song. 

11 hours ago, death tribble said:

You know how much I HATE that song.

Yes, which is why I posted it. I made a post about Matthew Perry and you post something ridiculous about Skippy the Bush Kangaroo just because I’m Aussie. So I got you back. it’s wonderful that others joined in. 

And as I’ve said before, Zod is stupid, and doesn’t work in me. It does work on yourself which I find hilariously ironic. So feel free to keep posting it and I’ll keep laughing out loud at your ‘Zod straw man’. The best part is that you have no idea why. 

10 hours ago, unclevlad said:

REALLY???

RIGHT!!!!!  EVERYONE REPOST IT NOW!!!

What's-a matter you? Hey! Gotta no respect?
What-a you t'ink you do, why you look-a so sad?
It's-a not so bad, it's-a nice-a place
Ah shaddap-a you face!

9 hours ago, BoloOfEarth said:

Thank you. 

Britain’s ‘loneliest sheep’ rescued after two years at foot of cliff

A ewe that was hailed Britain’s loneliest sheep has been rescued by a group of farmers from a remote shingle beach in the Scottish Highlands.

The sheep, called Fiona and wearing a huge fleece, had been stranded at the foot of cliffs on the Cromarty Firth for at least two years, with an animal welfare charity having deemed rescue attempts “incredibly complex”.

But five farmers managed to haul her up a steep slope, and now plan to deliver her to a farm park.

Jillian Turner first spotted the sheep two years ago while she was paddling along the coast of Sutherland with her kayak club. She assumed the sheep would make it back to wherever home was by itself and thought no more of it.

When she took the same journey again recently she was horrified to see the same animal.

Recalling her first sighting of the sheep, Turner told the Northern Times: “About half a mile before turning into the Cromarty Firth we spotted a sheep on a shingle beach at the bottom of some steep, rocky coastline.

“She saw us coming and was calling to us along the length of the beach following our progress until she could go no further. She finally turned back, looking defeated.”

The sighting made an impression on Turner and she couldn’t quite believe it when she saw the same sheep on the recent trip.

“She called out on our approach and once again followed the group along the shore jumping from rock to rock, calling to us the whole way,” Turner said.