Quote of the Week from my gaming group...

Darren Watts

Re: Quote of the Week from my gaming group...

Disturbing visage and voice are certainly options :)

Uhm... don't want to worry you, but I already got those... I like the idea of the glowing eyes though, have to figure out how to accomplish that (might be tricky since they are already as black as night)

Oh' date=' forgot to introduce myself: I am Netzach Benetek, Navigator Primaris for the Rose Tattoo.[/quote']

Glad to have you here. BTW, have you been in any other games with Dr. Hoz as GM or player? He's posted about the Vitus campaigns, a D&D campaign with him as a goblin womanizer, the set you're in, and a Cthulhu campaign. McGinty is a very well-known name here.

@FrankL: Thanks. I played 2 or 3 sessions in Drhoz' Cthulhu campaign but had to choose between one of them (couldn't roleplay every week), so I went for the Rogue Trader campaign, I'm loving it :). And I quite enjoy the role of monstrous navigator (I guess most people like to be the handsome hero) :D , and I was doing so well until I got a little cocky...

Edi Avindar : I'm just down here redecorating the sickbay - somebody's liver and spleen should do, they're colourful organs. And make a nice Jackson Pollock effect, if thrown hard enough.

Edi Avindar : Smoking is unhygienic - I might have to operate on those lungs later, and I can't be arsed squeezing the tar out of them before I stuff them back in your ribcage.

More 4th edition goodness!

Theren the Archer, Elven Ranger

Goguin the Faithful, Dwarven Cleric

Samm the Compensating, Human Fighter

Sepheris the Scary, Shadow Rogue

Darrek the Redundant, Dwarf Fighter

Lucius the Pyro/Cyromaniac, Tiefling Elementalist

Damacus the flighty, Tiefling Warlord

Due to bad timing, Samm's player is in the bathroom when a fight starts.

Alek: Samm's been caught with his pants down.

Evil warlord throws out evil curses

Damacus: Don't curse me, bro.

Samm arrives, and draws the enemies fire...

Samm: I have just put a big target on my chest.

Darrek: Chest, forehead, groin, back, knees...

Therin has trouble hitting a target

Lucius: Be the bow.

Therin: That's really uncomfortable.

Evil undead!

Samm: Don't be such a Lich.

After defeating the Lich...

Goguin: We need to find its' phylactory, so it doesn't come back.

Samm: I have a better idea, let's come back in a week and kill it again. Endless xp!

Who invited the mind flayers?

GM: A mind is a terrible thing to taste.

And beholders!

Sepheris: It's the legendary Eye of the Beholder!

Therin's philosophy

"Revenge is a dish best served with a arrow in it."

Darrek deals with an enemy...

Darrek: I just wacked off the minotaur.

Samm: There are laws against that in this state.

Sepheris: Minotaurs don't die.

Darrek: That's bull.

Goguin: Don't milk it.

Samm: Darrek already did.

Sephris: Now, kick him while he's down.

Samm: No, I shall stab him. I carry a big honking sword, I am going to use it.

The battle drags on, and we're running out of time

GM: Sudden death overtime!

McGinty having already escaped the asylum within 24 hours of his arrival, we cut back to Rondale, Aldous, and the others, but not before McGinty makes his plans to revenge on his compatriots

Lord Frontbottom
: So, McGinty, I hear you need a lift?

McGinty
: Where the f*** did you get that car from?

Lord Frontbottom
:The question you should be asking is 'how fast can it go?'

Lord Frontbottom's player
: We were trying to figure out Ned got that ugly. We decided it was either 'attacked by a bear', 'attacked by a polar bear', 'attacked by a swarm of bees', or 'attacked by a bull elephant mid coitus'. Then we split the difference and decided it was all four at once.

GM
: ...possibly you mean in musth? When elephants go mad from lust, and sweat green?

: Maybe - it's up to the GM to explain it. XD

On Lord Frontbottom's tragic history - to whit, that he was the butler of the real Lord Frontbottom, and went slightly nuts after his employer's hideous death.

Ned Kelly's Player :
Well, that explains his skill set - all butlers have to sneak around and shank people.

: The first time I've ever turned up to CoC and made an Assassin's Creed character XD

: Don't get me wrong, I like playing Rondale, but Rondale is like a wine to enjoy after an excellent meal. Frontbottom is like crack cocaine.

: We don't want a Mystery Mobile, we want a Mystery Armoured Car.

Ned Kelly's Player :
And instead of Scooby Snacks we have men's testicles.

GM
:Well, if you're serious about trying to catch up with the train, I should reluctantly remind you about the real Ned Kelly's plan to deal with police pursuit at Glenrowan -
derail the train

Ned Kelly's Player :
Yup!

Rondale
: Now I'm having nightmares about my sister marrying McGinty's dog

Aldous
: I could explain the imagery if you asked - I'm his attack dog
:)

Aldous
: There's a reason I'm so loyal to McGinty - he's a good man.

Rondale
: But scary.

Aldous
: F***ing terrifying - but a good man

Rondale's Player
: Could McGinty beat Alucard?

All
: Hmmm....

Aldous's Player
: I notice, that with anybody else, Alucard would win. But with McGinty we have to stop and think.

GM
: Admittedly, McGinty would probably win by accident.

Anyway - aboard the train, the investigators slowly grow suspicious that something is awry. Spoilers ahead for the Iron Ghost scenario from Fearful Passages

This suspicion becomes near certainty when something odd happens to the gargoyle decorations in the sleeping car. After this, and other nocturnal strangeness, they elect to vandalise the berths some more and fling the fixtures out the train window, regardless of any possible danger they might pose to innocent locals.

GM
: You're seriously throwing these these things out the window?

Rondale
: Bad things happen all over the US - I'm just spreading the pain.

The suspicions become a certainty at breakfast the next day, when they find a French Artilleryman passed out under the table. Naturellement, he believes the investigators are insane for insisting that it is 1924 America, when it is clearly 1916 and the Western Front.

Rondale
: Do you speak English?

Henri Montclair
: Oui?

( Montclair is being played by McGinty's usual - hence a slightly wandering accent.)

Johnson
: Interesting accent you have there, Mr. Montclair. Do you have relatives in Ireland by chance?

Montclair/McGinty's Player
:
*makes a certain gesture*

Johnson
: I see you know sign language. But that doesn't explain why your accent keeps wandering between Irish, French, and Japanese.

GM
: You're having a conversation with a drunk foreigner who has passed out under the table - this is perfectly normal, for you.

Aldous's Player
: I think you're getting typecast there, Ian.

Naturally suspicious at this, and now distrustful of the railway staff, they react typically - beat the conductor unconscious and steal his stuff. But not until he has opened one of the intervening carriage doors, to reveal a French Hospital Train, eight years in the past.

Aldous's Player
: I straddle the gap between the carriages. And the Atlantic, by the looks of things. Too massive for one puny timestream to contain!

Aldous
: Does anyone here speak French?

Rondale OoC
: No, we only speak real languages.

Naturally, they invite all the soldiers into the 1924 dining car, to the utter confusion of the other 1920s passengers, and appalled reaction by the dining car staff, who hurry off somewhere. Never ones to ignore the chance of free food, the soldiers happily do so, ignoring the strangeness for the time being. Nor are gustatory appetites the only ones they want to exercise.

Henri Montclair
:
*tips helmet to 1920s passenger*
Madam.
*to Professor Deborah Einstein*
Monsieur

Aldous
: I've got a Frenchman crawling between my legs.

Rondale
: That's not good.

Henri Montclair
: He has magnificent butt cheeks - you could bounce a coin off them.

Assorted French Artillerymen
: We are French!

Lone Exception
: I'm not, I'm Belgian.

Henri Montclair
: Well, shut up, Belgium.

French Artilleryman
: Who let him on?

Rondale and the others set out to explore just how much temporal chaos they can cause before the universe implodes, or something like that. Given that the other carriages apparently include Victorian-era Kenya, pre-war Siberia, immigrant trains and the 1930s Northwest, massive temporal paradox can't be far off. Montclair enjoys himself by flirting with a suffragette, and telling an intrigued Russian nobleman all about the events leading up to the Great War, while the others press on into what turns out to be a dead-end freight car, Depression Era - and the door has vanished from behind them.

Henri Montclair
: If she smokes, she pokes.

Rondale
: Do any of us speak Hobo Patois?

Aldous
:
Rolls 01%
- Yes
:D

GM
: They're obviously suspicious of you, and the question 'What year is this?' doesn't help, but you
are
armed and they do recognise Aldous as a prize-fighter who was once jailed for punching someone to death. And is now punching holes in the walls.

Rondale
: 1934? What the headline?

GM
: President McGinty Invades Canada

All
: Arghhhhhh!!!

GM
: - By Himself

All
: Arghhhhhh!!!

Aldous's Player
: Argh, now I've got 'Popcorn' stuck in my head.

GM
: That's OK, think about My Little Pony and you'll have 'Winter Wrap-Up' or Pinkie's 'Smile' song stuck in there instead.

Aldous's Player
: Ah, fixed
:)

Rondale's Player
: I've got it on my phone

GM
: Me too

Rondale's Player
: I played it too him last time to exorcise a demon XD

GM
: Should I? No, it would be too cruel...

Aldous's Player
: What would be?

GM
: The train can access any timeline, or world... one of them could easily be a certain horse-drawn train...

Rondale's Player
: Well, I'm glad you didn't - it wouldn't have ended well. Every time we meet something harmless or friendly it tries to kill us a few minutes later - how do you think Rondale would react to bursting in on a train-full of brightly coloured ponies?

Twilight Sparkle
: Excuse me sir.. but what are you?

Rondale
: AAAAAAHHHHHHH! BLAM BLAM BLAM

Aldous
: D: Not the pretty ponies!

Rondale's Player
: You realise I'm going to have to write up my MLP:FIM/Cthulhu Mythos crossover fic, now, don't you?

GM
: You got off lightly - there are much worse trains you could have ended up stuck on

Aldous's Player
: Roman slave-powered trains...

GM
: Certain German cattletrucks in the late 30s...

Rondale's Player
: What?.... oh
:(

Unable to follow the others by conventional means, since they took the key, Montclair decides to try a more daredevil route.

GM
: There's a Siberian Tiger on the roof of the train with you.

Henri Montclair
: Sacré bleu!

GM
: Still hanging from the doorway of the freight car by one hand, trying to hold onto Johnson with the other, you look up to see a railway policeman somehow balanced on the roof of the hurtling train, gazing down at you with horribly empty eyes. He's holding a revolver.

Henri Montclair
: Ah... Secours, Monsieur?

GM
: The railway cop levels his revolver and shoots you in the head for ... 27 damage. That probably wasn't the kind of assistance you were hoping for.

GM
: I'm sorry your character got killed... actually, it doesn't happen often in this campaign, so f*** you.

Deciding that their only remaining option is to get to the engine and somehow stop the train, the survivors all take the rooftop route ( incidentally avoiding twenty-first century bullet trains, other worlds, and Equestria ). Detouring through the baggage car proves an especially horrible idea, but Aldous' natural reaction merely shows the railway staff where they've got to, and they converge from every era in an apparently endless mob, as Aldous, Rondale, and Johnson balance atop the speeding train, punching out ape men left, right, and centre, firing revolvers, and flinging dynamite.

Aldous
: A thousand carriages... three ape men each... we can do this!

Rondale's Player
: This game has now descended into the depths of Pulp. Awesome!

Amazingly, they survive, and the denizens of the train's natural habitat seem delighted with all the delicious morsels Aldous is half-throttling and flinging into the darkness. The driver of the Train That Ever Was, less so.

GM
: The driver is a hideous mound of flesh...

Rondale's Player
: It's Netzach!

GM
: ... connected to the train controls by tendrils and tentacles...

Rondale's Player
: It really is Netzach!
*all open fire*

Aldous's Player
: All he needs is a third eye.

GM
: He's got one now - right between the other two

After that, despite the red-hot controls, it seems straightforward enough to decouple the engine from all the carriages, and return everyone to their rightful times. It would appear that Rondale et al missed The Battle of the Dining Car, since Prof. Einstein is gory up the elbows, clutching two cleavers in a death grip, and screaming "Who else wants some????" But that's not the worst problem.

GM
: And McGinty is standing on the platform. He looks pissed.

Aldous
: Back in the demontrain! Back in the demontrain!

One of the Space Marines from the upcoming Deathwatch game has, at Weldun's suggestion, been named Gilroy MacIan, because that's Anglo-Gaelic for Leroy Jenkins. When he's not charging Orks mobs, ripping off their arms, and beating them to death with the soggy end, he has other things to occupy his time.

Rondale/Jak/Frontbottom's Player
: Gilroy's hobbies are either baking muffins or knitting. Both encourage temperance and dexterity - and I'll do both in power armour

GM
: So what does he do with the stuff he knits?

Player
: Strangles his enemies. 'This scarf is just your colour!' 'BLAARGHHH! *
choking noises*
'

Brother Gilroy
: GIIIIILROY MacIAAAAAN!!!!!!!!! *
charges

Brother Telemachus
: I foresee myself recquisitioning the Astartes Grapnel Launcher a lot.
*SHUUNT - reels Gilroy back in*

GM
: I foresee myself spending most of the session transcribing quotes.

GM
: I've realised that I've been playing R.D. as completely loyal, without even realising I was doing it. It's a shame that this is 40K, and the kind of people she's giving her loyalty to... therein lies the tragedy.

Also, introduced this session, a new character. Cargo Sarvus, void-master and best pilot on the Rose Tattoo. As to why he's only shown up now, I handwaved that it's taken this long to replace and decontaminate everything damaged or destroyed during the events at 105 Anurahda, all those months ago. Sarvus enjoys a Mind Interface Unit plugged into the back of his skull, through which he can jack into his ship and perform feats if piloting that out-do even Jak's memorable efforts.

GM
: He's got a fibre-optic mullet XD

The action as we open this episode is split across three arenas - in space, where the junior helmsman is trying to live up to his superior's example as they duel with three fully functional space stations; in the sky of Cinnabar as Jak and Carno fly down to rescue their crewmates (and the inexplicably popular NPC Proctor Smythe); and down in the swamp where Adrik and the surviving Proctors flee for their lives.

Jak Frost
: R.D. is back at Zayth, who am I going to have as a co-pilot? Ah, of course...

Roid Rage
: HRUH!

Jak Frost
: So, Roid, how's you and the wife? Any kids yet?

Roid Rage
:
Mutter....

Jak Frost
: Dude, we keep telling you, you don't have to look like that! Stop taking those pills!

As it happens, the Rose Tattoo deals with the three space stations in a matter of hours; Jak and Carno in their respective aerospace vehicles avoid being shot to pieces by a half-dozen Chaos fighters, before returning the favour with interest; and Adrik manages to blow the altered Space Wolf apart with a lucky hit from his heavy stubber - an entire magazine-full of lucky hits.

GM
:The thing's golden cybernetics continue to twitch and jerk about and stare at you even after you've reduced the rest of it to bloody tatters.

Astropath Adrik
: 8-( I stomp on the bits and try to crush them with the butt of the stubber.

GM
: Proctor Nemo fled off into the swamp in blind panic, and a little while later you hear him screaming over the vox, that subsides into horrible gurgling, followed by mechanical noises as if his helmet is being removed, and hideous giggling, followed by renewed shrieks.

Astropath Adrik
: And that's why you don't run off alone into an alien swamp.

GM
:The incoming shells descend like meteors, lighting up the sky and reducing square kilometres of the surface to molten rock and live steam, the thunderous shockwaves enough to knock the four of you off your feet even here, as the mushroom cloud rises livid above the banks of yellow mist. I bet you're glad you stayed out in the swamp now, aren't you?

GM
: So as the fragments de-orbit, the surface will be showered with molten gold and platinum.

Senschal Jaranthine Hamerin
: And Slaneesh will still be happy. Wonderful.

Of course, the late Astartes isn't the only horror at large in the swamp, as they learn while Jak is recovering the Drop Pod, and Carno gives the fugitives air support. Something huge is smashing its way through the swamp, and that something huge is armed with battlecannon, autocannons, and missile launchers, on top of the giant claws it's using to tear up the countryside. It misses putting an artillery shell through Carno's cockpit by no more than a hair's bredth, but it's not until Jak manages to arrive and opens fire on the thing from behind that they manage to take it down.

GM
: You could even try and use the drop pod as a wrecking ball.

Carno Sarvus
: You could teabag the Defiler

Magos Casu Marzu
: I can't believe you endangered two of our machines, just to rescue the Astropath and some proctors. I'm going to ream you a new one when you get back. So, how many crew did you lose?

Jak Frost
: Three of the five.

Magos Casu Marzu
: But you rescued Proctor Smythe?

Jak Frost
: Yes, we got him.

Magos Casu Marzu
: All is forgiven.

Jak Frost
: I've got a drop pod on my ass.

GM
: It's hanging there like a giant metal haemorrhoid.

After they return to the Rose Tattoo and all resistance has been squashed, they decide on their next move. Dropping one of the burnt-out space stations on a convenient fault line, thus triggering volcanic, tectonic, and climatic devastation, would seem an appropriate reaction.

Astropath Adrik
: We should inscribe some kind of message on the front, before we drop it on the planet.

GM
: 'Hi there!'

Jak Frost
: 'A present from the
Rose Tattoo
'

: 'The Emperor Orders You To Die'

: Hey guys! It's 1940, you're London, and you left your lights on....

Magos Casu Marzu
: We're officially renaming this planet from Cinnabar to Cinder.

Astropath Adrik
: We should send a message about this Space Wolf we rescued - 'Lost Puppy'

Navigator Netzach Benetek
: 'Still has all his own teeth'

The planet duly remodelled, the Rose Tattoo continues its efforts to leave the Mykybe's Veil warpstorm. The voyage is complicated by the discovery that, despite explicit orders not to, at least 50 of the voidsmen detailed to rig the Slaneeshi space stations for de-orbiting have smuggled chunks of gold, platinum, and gems aboard. Jaranthine orders them flogged, and in the case of five randomly selected, executed by their fellows. This doesn't do shipboard morale much good, as the crew aren't happy that megatonnes of precious metal was left unclaimed, even if it was consecrated to Slaneesh. Even the explorers admit it would have been amusing to sell the metal to rival Rogue Trader Maximilian dePledge, but the resultant Inquisitorial s***storm wouldn't be worth it.

Speaking of Inquisitorial s***storms, they examine the scroll Jak was given by the Thousand Sons sorcerer, but despite confirmation that there's something bound into it, reads it anyway.

Jak Frost
: I want somebody to tie me down before I read this.

: I could sit on you...

It's simple instructions that, within nine hours of leaving the warpstorm, Jak broadcast a warning to himself on nine listed frequencies - at least some of which is the very warning they picked up in radio traffic weeks before. Worryingly strange, but the entity bound into the parchment remains quiescent even after they jettison the scroll.

GM
: So... to reward those crew who
didn't
pocketing chunks of gold consecrated to the god of pleasure... you're handing out vouchers for the ship's complement of doxies?

: ... yes.

GM
: Nothing like a sanctioned blowjob

: There will be no unsanctioned fellatio on MY ship!

Astropath Adrik
: Will we have the priests standing by to supervise?

Jak Frost
: The Emperor Protects...Brand Condoms.

GM
: The Warp Sea around the ship continues to be mountainous, with strange crosscurrents and eddies, and you soon see why - emerging from the foam are black islands, sheer and rocky, congealed from the despair and sorrow of some long-dead civilisation, a maze of deadly shoals, encrusted with these bleached bones of wrecked ships ... the Great Barrier Grief.

All
: *
groan

Marzu's Player
: Can somebody pass me a bottle to throw at him?

Jak Frost
: I'm going to tell the crew that the noise is just us scraping off the warp-taint before we leave the storm.

GM
: Scraping off the sex-barnacles?

: Argh!

GM
: Actually, that would be perfect for Slaneesh, given that barnacles are hermaphrodites with penises sixteen times as long as their body.

Jak Frost
: Wait...in Halflife, when I'm being attacked by roof barnacles... they're attacking me with their d***s?

GM
: Yup!

GM
: Mention hermaphrodites with penises sixteen times as long as their body, and the Lord-Captain wakes up XD

Beyond the Griefs, the conditions in the Warp become bizarre.

GM
: There is an ancient proverb you once heard a House Benetek diplomat use, and had explained to you 'to pour oil on troubled waters'. Fisherman on primitive planets use a few drops of oil to smooth out the surface of the water, and that's very much like what you perceive here - ahead of the
Rose Tattoo
the Warp has flattened out to an eerie calm, lightyears across, at least.

The paranoid explorers spend a gratifying amount of time pouring over the exact wording of the Mykybean Prophecy, and conducting Imperial Tarot readings. The cards of the Tower, upside-down, the Harlequin, the Rogue Trader, the Hoard and the Five of Xenos, are all suitably alarming, especially in connection with the player's knowledge of a similar warp phenomena, the Cadian Gate, of Necron manufacture.

Lord-Captain van Baroque
: How do our psykers feel?

: A bit peckish.

But they press on anyway, out of the storm and into the becalmed area, towards the dense star cluster at its heart. Jak nearly forgets to broadcast the warning they picked up weeks ago, but does so in the nick of time. No telling what would have happened if he hadn't.

The system they emerge in, which at their best guess is closest to the co-ordinates given in the prophecy, is swarming with spacecraft, and radio traffic, but with no evidence of warp capability.

GM
: The
Rose Tattoo
jumps back into realspace about 200 AU from the central star.

Jak Frost
: AU???

: Yes, Astronomical Units.

Jak Frost
: Oh, I thought you meant Air Units.

GM
: 20,000 meters would be a
bit
close XD

GM
: PukmukKLAK
*HOOT
*PkaukaukauKLIK
*rising whistling*
pukpakPAKkauKLUK

All
: 8-l

GM
: It's like no human or xeno language you've even heard of.

Jak Frost
: No kidding.

: Well, we've found a new alien species. Imperial First Contact protocol at this point is "Invade".

But judging by the change in radio traffic, they certainly noticed the Rose Tattoo's arrival, even if they can't find it as it traverses the system on silent running. Video broadcasts reveal the locals to have a bizarre pentaradial symmetry, and a love of rounded architecture. But it's something they have in geosynchronous orbit of their homeworld that draws the keenest attention - a human-built starship of considerable size...

Could that be the new ship the players wanted?
No. It would be the Vessel of Rogue Trader Bel Ingeneri' date=' the [i']Sycorax[/i]. Personally, I'm concerned about a vessel named after a Witch who was so powerful that "she could control the moon", enslaved the spirits of an entire island and raised her son in the worship of a dark god.

(Plays Aldous Quinn and Jaranthine Hamerin).

No. It would be the Vessel of Rogue Trader Bel Ingeneri' date=' the [i']Sycorax[/i]. Personally, I'm concerned about a vessel named after a Witch who was so powerful that "she could control the moon", enslaved the spirits of an entire island and raised her son in the worship of a dark god.

(Plays Aldous Quinn and Jaranthine Hamerin).

"She could control the moon" eh? Well, I know how to deal with characters like her. Just warm up the Orbital Friendship Cannon and you're all set!

After they return to the Rose Tattoo and all resistance has been squashed, they decide on their next move. Dropping one of the burnt-out space stations on a convenient fault line, thus triggering volcanic, tectonic, and climatic devastation, would seem an appropriate reaction.

Astropath Adrik
: We should inscribe some kind of message on the front, before we drop it on the planet.

GM
: 'Hi there!'

Jak Frost
: 'A present from the
Rose Tattoo
'

: 'The Emperor Orders You To Die'

: Hey guys! It's 1940, you're London, and you left your lights on....

I would have suggested 'HAVE A NICE DAY'. My Sororitas character has this inscribed (in Latin) on the business end of her Heavy Flamer.
;)

Not an actual quote from an actual game, but something I plan to say to the guy who runs a Cthulhu game at the Friendly Local Game Store:

So, we have something that passes for Human but is actually profoundly Other. Supposedly engendered on some poor woman by an ancient and terrible Deity with a secret Name that must never be utterred lest disaster befall, famous for inflicting plagues and misfortunes, and so devastating in aspect that even the God's most devoted worshippers would fear to gaze upon the Divine Countenance. This scion of a typical Lovecraftian Cosmic Horror was killed, but refused to stay dead, and returned from the tomb with the avowed intention of reaping the souls of all the world.

Appropriately enough, we were scheduled to play Call of Cthulhu on the very day this Being supposedly rose from the grave. I am so disappointed that you decided to call the game off.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary thinks the game could have been a hare-razing eggsperience

More 4th edition goodness!

Theren the Archer, Elven Ranger

Goguin the Faithful, Dwarven Cleric

Samm the Compensating, Human Fighter

Sepheris the Scary, Shadow Rogue

Darrek the Redundant, Dwarf Fighter

Lucius the Pyro/Cyromaniac, Tiefling Elementalist

Damacus the flighty, Tiefling Warlord/Warlock

Facing a dragon and a drow witch.

Damacus: A dragon and it's whore.

And a evil... cow?

Sepheris: Apocolypse Cow.

Goguin: Charlie doesn't surf and turf.

A drow army...

Lucius: I have a bad feeling about this.

Samm: OK, Luke.

Therin: Use the force!

Drow Witch: As you can see, I have a army.

Sepheris: We have a Samm.

Therin: Samm... smash!

The priest gives strange advice to the warlock...

"You need to curse more."

Samm is knocked down.

Darrek: Get up!

Sepheris: Stand up!

Goguin: Stand up for your rights!

Darrek: To party!

Damacus is badly wounded

Goguin: We stabilized you.

Damacus: That explains the fins.

Samm: I told you we should have gone for gyroscopic stabilization!

Goguin: That'd put a nice spin to it.

Magic item of the week:

Bracers of teeth straightening.

Nnope' date=' that's not the Easter Bunny he's talking about.[/quote']

Then what terrible creature is he talking about?

And a evil... cow?

Sepheris: Apocolypse Cow.

Goguin: Charlie doesn't surf and turf.

Reminds me of Diablo 1+2. There are pretty heavy evil cows.

Drow Witch: As you can see, I have a army.

Sepheris: We have a Samm.

Therin: Samm... smash!

The New Avengers Movie. Making memes just with the Trailers.

Magic item of the week:

Bracers of teeth straightening.

Isn't that the one, where only the Dentists know the secret on how to make one?

I'm sorry if you're being tongue in cheek and I missed it, but just n case the question is in earnest...

He is talking about Jesus.

Okay, now I get it

His description used a little bit to compelx language for me to udnerstand on the first try.