• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

Re: "Neat" Pictures

This from the girl driving an SUV? Reminds me of the young lady who said to me the world would be better off if all humanity died. I offered her a knife and said 'You first."

That is my reaction to anyone calling for a decrease in population by drastic means. "You first"

I took a test about carbon footprints that was on a eco friendly board - My score was 3 1/2 earths - i.e. if everyone lived like me it would take 3 1/2 planets to support the whole population. My first comment was "Time to start looking at colonization then" That went over really well. :)

The only inhabitants of this planet that are "green" are the ones that live in huts in small villages in remote locations' date=' and do not know what "modern technology" is.[/quote']

Yeah. It's funny watching them sacrifice a pig to their cell phones. ("No, no, your contract wasn't with the actual Devil. It just seems that way.")

Someplace called "Black Milk Clothing" is selling a dress that looks like a map of Middle Earth... and for some strange reason their website crashed.

Maybe everyone thinks the model is included....

lotrdress.jpg

Kinda gives a whole new meaning to "There and Back Again."

I'd like to plunge past Pelargir and deep into Lossarnath' date=' by the look of it.[/quote']

I'd like to sashay into that Mordor.

Someplace called "Black Milk Clothing" is selling a dress that looks like a map of Middle Earth... and for some strange reason their website crashed.

Maybe everyone thinks the model is included....

lotrdress.jpg

Kinda gives a whole new meaning to "There and Back Again."

Hmm, my first thought was, "And in the darkness, bind them." :sneaky:

I took a test about carbon footprints that was on a eco friendly board - My score was 3 1/2 earths - i.e. if everyone lived like me it would take 3 1/2 planets to support the whole population. My first comment was "Time to start looking at colonization then" That went over really well. :)

Personally, I think we ought to be doing that anyway.

Repped, of course.