• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

Re: "Neat" Pictures

So how many dead cats have been found in trees? I always wondered about that when the latest cat up a tree story comes out, and they talk about all the resources spent to get it down. Of course that is nothing compared to my crazy parents' attempt to save a baby bird that had flown up to a nearby roof from the nest in their backyard... yeah, I said "it flew up to a nearby roof" and they were trying to rescue it and even called the fire department. Did I mention they are crazy?

I just stumbled across the site Cosplay for a Cause.

Cosplay for a Causes' mission is to use our love of costuming to raise money for the Japanese Red Cross Society to assist in Japan's Disaster relief aid. We are currently offering a 2012 calendar which contains international cosplayers with many never before seen photos. 100% of all our proceeds will be going to the Japanese Red Cross society.

This site has 3 pictures (well, 2 and what looks like a banner ad) that are presumably from the calendar.

I think I'll send $2.00 and a list of five titles, saying I'll pick them up by a certain date.

Possibly even pointing out that if I fail to appear or they lack the books, that's okay, because I've just bought a paradox.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary winces at one end and says I'm misusing the word "paradox"