• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

Re: "Neat" Pictures

It is amazing how ANYONE can get free food from Food Banks, whether they need it or not.

On the other hand, and unfortunately, the food tends to be high in fat, or salt, or sugar.

Many years ago I had to prove my income was below iirc $1000/month.

FLOOD DAMAGE

This is just a stone's throw from the Wabash River, but during the floods in May, it was pretty much IN the Wabash River, as the flood waters flowed through here and deposited enough driftwood (several trees worth) to render this unit inoperable. Fortunately, there wasn't any oil leaking into the river. And if there was, it would be a small leak -- this well can produce a barrel a day at most.

DSC00072.jpg

If you look closely, you'll notice the substructure is actually at a slight tilt now. I don't think we'll be fixing it any time soon -- it's still pretty hard to get to. I had to park my truck and walk the last couple hundred feet to get this photo.

The latest in mobile supervillain lairs:

yachtdesignsfloatingislandmegayacht.jpg

I think I'd have trouble getting motivated to do much mischief if I was chillaxing on an island-yacht mobile tropical paradise, with bikini-clad "special security detail" agents giving me back massages and bringing me fresh mojitos.

That was my thought as well. If you could afford that, why would you be thinking about getting more wealth? I mean don't most people yearn for their own private island? What better than your own private island that you can move?!

I think I'd have trouble getting motivated to do much mischief if I was chillaxing on an island-yacht mobile tropical paradise' date=' with bikini-clad "special security detail" agents giving me back massages and bringing me fresh mojitos.[/quote']

That's what underlings are for. A true evil mastermind keeps his hands clean while sending someone else to do the dirty work.