• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

Re: "Neat" Pictures

I guess I'm too literal because I would think the airball creates vibrations from its ground effect also' date=' IMO distinctive enough that Toff would recognize the use of the ability. [/quote']

Notice that Toff is aware that something is going on? She probably is either sensing the vibrations, or the lack of her daughter's presence.

Falls under the 'if you have to explain why the joke is funny' date=' it never will be' rule I guess.[/quote']

Which is probably why it isn't in the Funny Pics thread...

At our year-end meeting, my school's IT guy gave me this sticker to put up my classroom:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43599[/ATTACH]

He said I was he only member of the staff he could trust to understand its significance.

Find out where to get these and report back - my Mom needs one.

crocodiles-can-now-fly-or-teleport.jpg

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Crotalid

"Crotalids in captivity have lived over seventy years, but Magos Biologis Xenologists have been unable to determine the life span of Crotalids in the wild with any precision. This is due to their curious migratory habits which are, as best determined, unique in the known galaxy. As a rapidly expanding population of Crotalids comes to dominate a region, their prey is completely exhausted in the course of a few decades. The Crotalid population must now migrate to a new location or face extinction, and the creatures instinctually gather in response to their growing hunger. At some undetermined point, the unconscious desires of the Crotalids enable them to move on, not by walking or swimming but by passing through the Immaterium itself. How Crotalids perform this feat is still unknown, autopsies have revealed no organ or abnormality that might give the beasts the ability to pass through the warp. Certainly no conscious manipulation of the process seems available to the Crotalids themselves, as they can appear on worlds quite unsuited for them including desert planets and even airless worlds. Nonetheless, migratory packs of Crotalids can appear on worlds up to ten light years from their origin point and have been highly successful in establishing themselves in new environments through this apparently hit-and-miss process. 1"