• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

Re: "Neat" Pictures

Must spread rep.

This is going to be really expensive -- maybe it could be covered by something. If there's one thing people with mobility disabilities desire, it's mobility itself -- the ability to go where they want to do what they want (work, shopping, recreation, entertainment, etc.). That's why we have paratransit lifts, so that these people can get where they need to go.

Although again I find myself wondering how those who would need this sort of car most would pay for it.

19,000/24,000 (depends on which model you want) Euros in France through the A.C.A - the cars are France and England/Ireland distro only at the moment. couldn't find reliable prices for the UK.

Hey' date=' all, so you know: [b']themetapicture[/b] does not allow linking; nothing's showing in your posts.

I do also link the page from which the picture came in my narrative.

I know' date=' but i was referring to the pictures being hotlinked. Just trying to save you some trouble.[/quote']

I've taken to assuming there might be an issue with hotlinking images, so try to link the page it comes from as well. This way I don't have to remember which sites are problematic, and people can see the images.

I've taken to assuming there might be an issue with hotlinking images' date=' so try to link the page it comes from as well. This way I don't have to remember which sites are problematic, and people can see the images.[/quote']

And the pages you link to never, ever, load for me.

Enforcer, you're posting in the wrong place again. That one goes in a politics thread.

Or maybe the "sunshine, kittens, bacon and pie" thread.

:think:

*makes EGO roll*

I will not be renaming The "Nice Happy" Thread.

And the "Bacon and Pie" part has two separate threads, depending on how healthy they are.