• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

Re: "Neat" Pictures

Top picture (excluding spacecraft): Wonder Woman, Man from Atlantis, Starbuck, Quark, Apollo, Cylon, Steve Austin, UNKNOWN, Imperious Leader, Logan, Lucifer, UNKNOWN, Golden Girl?, Spider-man, Leela of the Sevateem, Max the bionic dog, UNKNOWN, Doctor IV, Planet of the Apes Gorilla, Dalek, Denise Crosby Wonder Woman, Captain America, Bruce Banner, Buck Rogers, Twikkie, Wilma Deering, Greatest American Hero, Maya, Mork, Commander John Koenig

Note: Some of the Unknowns are for shows I know, I just don't remember them. "?" means I man mostly sure.

Edit: I realized that Rin Tin Tin didn't fit the theme, so that must be Max the Bionic Dog.

Not Max the Bionic Dog.

JoeG

'The Scroll' From 'The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey'

10 scenes from the Peter Jackson film (Use the magnifier to get a closer look at the detail in each section; move left and right using the scroll bar under the image.)

http://l.yimg.com/ea/img/-/120711/th_hobbit_full_movie_poster_17vpnr1-17vpnrv.jpg

same but without the need for Flash to "zoom" just the picture in all its awesomeness. :)

It's like playing "Where's Waldo?" The Guild are in there, various Star Wars cosplayers some of us have seen, the Robot Chicken Seths, and quite a few other people. You'll probably have to download to get a good look. And I love the Ralph McQuarrie posters.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43895[/ATTACH]

Bottom, excluding vehicles are:

Skeleton Man, Elihu Morgan, Skeleton Man, Chongo, Isis, (on the Ark II) Chu and Mu-Tan, (Under Chu) Dragos, Jason of Star Command, Enoch the Sleestak, Jonah of the Ark II, Generic Sleestak, Dynagirl, ElectraWoman, Captain Marvel, Mentor, Billy Batson, (Below Billy) Chakka, Marshall, Holly, and Will. (behind Holly) Wildboy, (between Holly and WIll) UNKNOWN, Generic SLeestak. In the background are Grumpy and Bigfoot.

uh oh CHONGOOOOOOOO!

Kenguru, the first electric car designed for the disabled.

K1.jpg

kep2.jpg

kep3.jpg

kep4.jpg

kep5.jpg

Must spread rep.

This is going to be really expensive -- maybe it could be covered by something. If there's one thing people with mobility disabilities desire, it's mobility itself -- the ability to go where they want to do what they want (work, shopping, recreation, entertainment, etc.). That's why we have paratransit lifts, so that these people can get where they need to go.

Although again I find myself wondering how those who would need this sort of car most would pay for it.