• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

Re: "Neat" Pictures

Okay. :) I have no experience with it to draw upon. But there are two layers of paper back-to-back when using stacked bags' date=' which in my thoughts would tend to keep the concretes in the bags separated. Unless the paper is [i']made [/i]to be used in this way, and is/becomes more permeable then I would normally think for a bag for storage/protection.

Ah, I can see that concern. Many bags encountered day to day (for food and such) are waxy or plasticized, which would interfere like you mention, but the bags for cement are meant to be permeable to a degree.

Ah' date=' I can see that concern. Many bags encountered day to day (for food and such) are waxy or plasticized, which would interfere like you mention, but the bags for cement are meant to be permeable to a degree.[/quote']

I would have expected "normal" bags for concrete, of the type used just to hold and protect the concrete, to be less than permeable to protect the concrete from become wet accidentally. I can see a seperate kind of bag, specially designed, that is very permeable for just such a use, but wouldn't think it would the the typical "concrete bag" bag.

That's Christopher Eccleston' date=' Matt Smith, and David Tennant, aka the three modern Doctors.[/quote']

For the original series' tenth season opener in 1973, producer Barry Letts somehow managed to get former Doctors Patrick Troughton and William Hartnell to join the current doctor, Jon Pertwee, for an episode. Hartnell was too ill to do anything but shoot a few sequences at his home (he would succumb to his sicknesses two years later), but Pertwee and Troughton would be forever linked in the eyes of Doctor Who fans. When the show hit it big in America, they would frequently go to conventions together and exchange barbs, have gunfights with water guns, and otherwise play up a rivalry.

That ended when Troughton died unexpectedly at a convention in Atlanta in 1987. Pertwee continued to do cons but it wasn't quite the same experience either for him or for the fans.

Given that Eccleston and Tennant both have thriving movie careers a reunion special for the modern series is unlikely. But stranger things have happened, especially if enough money is involved.

Okay. :) I have no experience with it to draw upon. But there are two layers of paper back-to-back when using stacked bags' date=' which in my thoughts would tend to keep the concretes in the bags separated. Unless the paper is [i']made [/i]to be used in this way, and is/becomes more permeable then I would normally think for a bag for storage/protection.

Every bag of concrete I've ever handled has been leaking fine concrete dust like crazy. I assume that the paper becomes more permeable to this dust when soaked.

Huntress does not have super strength -- but Deathstroke does. I'll call on Rule 63 Deathstroke for help.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]44006[/ATTACH]

Yes, that's George Perez.

And presumably Jen as well?

Edit: our you can keep the secret identity a secret if you choose too. ;)

Yup. Rebar can't hurt' date=' unless you get hit by it. I studied architecture in college before getting diverted to IT. As you probably already learned in your research, rebar provides several benefits to a structure.[/quote']

Angel: "Do you have any idea how painful it is to be impaled on a piece of rebar?"

Cordelia: "As a matter of fact I do. Benefits of a Sunnydale education."

And presumably Jen as well?

Edit: our you can keep the secret identity a secret if you choose too. ;)

Yes. She was being tough and serious and George walks up and requested a picture with her and Jen said "Sure". She couldn't see well in the mask and I leaned over and whispered "It's George Perez." Then she froze and fanned herself with her hands in excitement and squeed like a 6 year old.

Yes. She was being tough and serious and George walks up and requested a picture with her and Jen said "Sure". She couldn't see well in the mask and I leaned over and whispered "It's George Perez." Then she froze and fanned herself with her hands in excitement and squeed like a 6 year old.

Perez probably did the same. :D

He's great at cons. Loves his fans.

Yes he is. He's insanely gracious, his wife (they still celebrate monthly wedding anniversaries) is wonderful, and George loves pretty girls and will seek them out to have his picture taken with them.

His niece dresses (and looks) like Supergirl and is often in tow.