"Neat" Pictures

Dr. Anomaly

Re: "Neat" Pictures

It's the second track off their new album' date=' [i']Clockwork Angels[/i], though the track's been bouncing around for about a year or so before that. There's also a novelization of the album by Kevin J. Anderson.

JoeG

I just listened to the audio book and enjoyed it. Is the album any good? I'm not that familiar with their music.

• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

First one to ask about a hybrid version leaves the room.

Indeed. Pure electric is where it's at. ;)

and forfeit your man card

Now, now, is that kind of attitude really necessary? Next you'll be telling me that it's "not manly" to like a cartoon about candy colored ponies!

I just listened to the audio book and enjoyed it. Is the album any good? I'm not that familiar with their music.

Yes, it's a good album.

Rush is one of those bands who seem to change their sound every few albums. The older pattern was three studio albums, a live album, and then a different sound for the next three albums, a live album, and so forth. That changed a bit in the last decade or so, as they ended up releasing a bunch of live albums, and only a few studio albums. For someone unfamiliar with Rush, I'd probably recommend either watching the Rush in Rio video, or listening to the album. Rush is one of the few bands that consistently have good sounding concert albums/videos.

JoeG