A Thread for Random Videos

Super Squirrel

Infinity Train, a Cartoon Network pilot in which a girl named Tulip and her robot companion One-One seek a way off -- well, you'll get the idea...

Since this distribution path led Mighty Magiswords to serieshood, there's hope for Infinity Train. Hopefully they'll pay attention to the positive buzz.

For Godzilla fans, this 29-minute fan film is the best anime-style Godzilla I've seen. Well-paced and dramatic, IMO it really captures the essence of the Big G, with many nods to visual imagery and auditory cues from past Godzilla movies, and great use of the music from those films.

I'm afraid if you don't read Japanese you can't follow the dialogue, but the visuals make the story very clear. And I recommend staying for the "after-credits scene." ;)

This Amazon ad aired on Cartoon Network last night. Makes me wonder if they finally figured out who was actually watching their shows, as opposed to the bulk of their advertisers think watches their shows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ouu6LGGIWsc

Needless to say the conspiracy theorists are not amused.

• 2 weeks later...