Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Storn

Re: Storn's Art & Characters thread.

The name of the character is Robot Nun.

And to Sterica and Alwyn, Storn will gladly do you drawings. Provided you pay him up front first.

Robot Nun was a real Nun who was being psychologically harassed by a supervillain with mental and other powers. In order to try and defeat him she went after him in a low cut dress and plastered on the make up. This so enraged the villain that he transformed her into the villainous, psychotic facsimile, the Robot Nun. The actual Nun was presumed to have been killed by the supervillain.

With I Robot on at the cinema you have a smooth design of Robot. Not with this, which was the idea.

And to Sterica and Alwyn' date=' Storn will gladly do you drawings. Provided you pay him up front first.[/quote']

Hey DT, I fully realize this, but if I have to pay for it, then it's not a

[Gollum voice]

Birthday pressent, iss it, my preciousss?

[/Gollum voice]

:P

Hey DT, I fully realize this, but if I have to pay for it, then it's not a

[Gollum voice]

Birthday pressent, iss it, my preciousss?

[/Gollum voice]

:P

RDU Neil knows him in real life outside of cyberspace. The rest of us are non-entities and consumers to him. Now if you had done something for him, like deliver him as a baby etc, then that might be a different story.

It's OK, DT. I know they're RL friends and game group members. I'm just yankin' your chain. :nya:

And truth be known, I just might have to commission a piece for one of my characters. Storn's character art rocks. :rockon:

The name of the character is Robot Nun.

And to Sterica and Alwyn, Storn will gladly do you drawings. Provided you pay him up front first.

Gee, did you acualy take that request like it was for real? I was going with the "me too" flow.

Not to say that I woulden't pay for Storm to draw me something...it is just he would proably charge an arm and leg, and I only have two of them (othoe I do have a villian named Threebooter, who acualy has three legs).

Well, if you head over to http://www.stornc.rpggallery.com/, you can see how much he charges...

(rummage rummage)

...about $45 for a single character portrait.

And if one of your arms and one of your legs is only worth a measly $45... :)

Humm...oddly, I am now thinking of a sterotypical white dresed, sausage curled damsel in distress tied to the train tracks. I'm shure he hasen't done many "psudo-western" images just yet. From what I spoted (and there is no real perverted reasion except that I am a pervert), it should only cost me around $50 (one figure, semi-complicated background of traintracks to the horision).

Of course, I realy should talk to him, and not bother the sweet people on this BBoard.

Humm...oddly, I am now thinking of a sterotypical white dresed, sausage curled damsel in distress tied to the train tracks. I'm shure he hasen't done many "psudo-western" images just yet. From what I spoted (and there is no real perverted reasion except that I am a pervert), it should only cost me around $50 (one figure, semi-complicated background of traintracks to the horision).

Of course, I realy should talk to him, and not bother the sweet people on this BBoard.

Oh, lordy! Am I the only one having flashbacks to The Perils of Penelope Pitstop, the female racecar driver who was hounded by the villainous Dick Dastardly and his dog/sidekick Muttley?

Mags

-feeling old again...

Oh' date=' lordy! Am I the only one having flashbacks to [i']The Perils of Penelope Pitstop[/i], the female racecar driver who was hounded by the villainous Dick Dastardly and his dog/sidekick Muttley?

Technically, Penelope was only around Dick Dastardly in Wacky Races - and she wasn't hounded by him any more than he hounded absolutely all the other contestants :)

In "The Perils of Penelope Pitstop", she was, I believe, hounded by The Hooded Claw.

Okay, what makes me sadder: the fact that I knew most of this, the fact that I felt I had to post about it, or the fact that I actually Googled to check my facts?

Storn' date=' I have a question for you. Have you written up the flying heroine that I observe flying about Millenium City in various pictures. I have to say my favorite one is when she is standing amongst the memorial to Detroit's Fallen Masks. Was just curious?[/quote']

No I haven't written her up. Nor even named her. She is my "generic superheroine stand-in"... I like her a lot too. The first drawing called for a "generic superhero flying across the city"... I made it a bit more dramatic by making it a power dive, but that was the first time I drew her. And I just really like the simplicity of the white costume... so I've kept drawing her.

I think there was a thread that discussed power/skill sets and possible names somewhere kicking around on these boards.

I was quite happy with the Freedom Park pic myself.

• 3 weeks later...

Another great picture Mr. Cook. I plan on stealing him for something. :)

Just thought I would mention that your Demon cover is awesome. That is, in my humble opinion, the best cover you have done yet. Great work all around!