Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Storn

Re: Storn's Art & Characters thread.

I only have a really REALLY lo-res scan of the b&w group pic. It doesn't translate very well.

Again... it is more of a simple, old pic that just captures a certain "flavah" that fits Spellsword.

That's cool. I was just anxious--as always--to see more Storn Cook goodness.

• 3 weeks later...

Here are two more commissions.

First up is Fantastic Man from CTodd.

2nd is Spectral Ferp from DBoddie.

One note: I got a commission by check from a W. Reger. The commission was for a Bronze Dragon named Armaud. I got the pencils done, will do the color tomorrow.... but I don't have an e-mail to send the final product. W! Drop me an e-mail please.

Here are two more commissions.

First up is Fantastic Man from CTodd.

2nd is Spectral Ferp from DBoddie.

One note: I got a commission by check from a W. Reger. The commission was for a Bronze Dragon named Armaud. I got the pencils done, will do the color tomorrow.... but I don't have an e-mail to send the final product. W! Drop me an e-mail please.

Very cool. Storn. I am salivating for mine. Getting impatient...losing it...

okay I cried but only once...

They are looking great man.

Glad you liked it Chad.

It is bizarre how my commissions seem to go in archtype streaks. I had that point where I had three speedsters in my work queue. This time, I've had two superman archtypes, both with red or orange color schemes. Totally seperate from each other. Well, here is Superion.

Again' date=' excellent work, Storn. And props to the creator--I think "Superion" is a pretty cool name.[/quote']

As much as I'd like to take credit. It actually was a fellow board member. I'd asked for help naming my heroes and they came through with some really good ones, Superion included.

Although a fantasy campaign character, Hong's Padma could be a wushu warrior in either a fantasy or superhero campaign. Or Feng Shui. Or, I guess, Dark Champions, Ninja hero... okay, face it... she's just multi-genre-est.

Really nice, Storn. A lot of personality in the face and stance. I love the robe and hair, really look like they are hanging naturally, moved by gravity.

If we'd ever return to The Dragons... she'd be quite the picture of a matured, changed Silver Dragon.

Hmmmm.... cool.

Here is a birthday present for RDU Neil... guess there is advantages to having a flaky artist in your gaming group .

Pulse is one of Neil's oldest characters in RDU, but rarely gets played because poor ol' Neil is always doing the GMing!

Wow. I love this one. Thanks for sharing, Storn.

Here is a birthday present for RDU Neil... guess there is advantages to having a flaky artist in your gaming group .

Pulse is one of Neil's oldest characters in RDU, but rarely gets played because poor ol' Neil is always doing the GMing!

How sweet it is! VERY nice, Stornl, as I said, offline.

Pulse was actually the very first PC in the RDU... as we actually started the new universe back in '87 to give my buddy Tedd a chance to try his GMing chops. Funny that.

Pulse was semi-modeled on myself... so he was 19 originally, and is now 37, with a kid whose mother is a Mossad agent. (Ok... my life diverges distinctly on those last two... but hey...) Semi-retired, he's always up for 'nother go round, if he's needed!

Thanks again, Storn.

Suh-weeet pic, Storn. If you wanted to draw me something, my b-day is April 14th.

:D

Suh-weeet pic, Storn. If you wanted to draw me something, my b-day is April 14th.

:D

Mine is already past (Augest 4th), but any time Storm can draw a damsel tied to the train tracks without laffing...that would be my b-day gift.

Or, prehaps not...I always said I was wierd...

Oh, and for the robot nun, try Mother Superitron.