Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Storn

Re: Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Both are great as usual Storn. What's Toybox's story?

Don't know, just got a description.

On the restarted Mutants and Masterminds thread you are missing the Leopardess, Medusa and Ringmistress from me.

And a few of the others from the thread here. Want me to list them ?

Mister Vimes commission of Thunderbird was one.

Sure, DT, that would be a great help.

With the exclusion of my ones the other ones on this thread missing from the M+M one and relating to Superheroes are, using your name reference,

Dreyogg

Locke

Scope

Socket

Generic Guy

V Family

Veer

Vector

Cuda

Rocket Red

Doc

Geist

Flight

Shhunt

Strd

Succ (ubus)

Milo

Scale

Des

Firewing

Condor

Beacon

Luke

Jonathan

George (teo one B+W, one colour)

Ken

Mark

Neko

Speedball

Neutrom

Energetix

Sinbad

Yondor

NinjaChick

Finn

Dragoon

Quasar

Shade

Ombra

Viktor (Paladin)

GM Silk

Dr Boloz

Sirocco

Wizard 60s and 80s

Yamashita

Sina and Catalyst

Chango

Kabelle

Victrix

Empress

Morning Star

Cassandra Moon

Jenny

Jamal

Jones

Jack

Twister

Union Jak

Ms Mystery

I Maid

Anvil

Medusa

Leopardess

Ring Mistress

I think you already have Archangel, Dr Gravitic, Britannia, Target Zombie, Catalyst, Infinity and Poley Bear

Damn. that's a lot of pics. Too much work to go back and reconnect all the links. The M&M boards will just have to deal. I don't have the time to figure it all out... I would much rather go forward.

Man I was just looking at all the cool Art I have got over the last 4 years, I always intended to "do something with it." But I generally haven't. But man is it cool.

Storn, a big Thank You for sharing your talents and to all the other Herophiles for theirs.

Storn' date=' a big Thank You for sharing your talents and to all the other Herophiles for theirs.[/quote']

I have to second E84's sentiments. Your pics are some of the best that I've stol *ahem* borrowed. Thanks again for sharing. ;)

Damn. that's a lot of pics. Too much work to go back and reconnect all the links. The M&M boards will just have to deal. I don't have the time to figure it all out... I would much rather go forward.

Would it help if I posted the really good ones like Sirocco, Thunderbird etc ?

And no I would not post them all just the ones I really enjoyed and I believe show off your talent.

I have to second E84's sentiments. Your pics are some of the best that I've stol *ahem* borrowed. Thanks again for sharing. ;)

Just giving back. I use a lot of visuals in my games that I run. In fact, I use more of other people's visuals in my own games, because I run fantasy and I tend to do more superheroes in the commission dept, there is a ton of good fantasy art to be used, and I don't have time to get all the ideas in my head down on paper.

But glad you are finding use for them! That's why I share.

Re: Updated Website!!!

A great karmic turn for me, a man named David Boddie wanted to redesign my website. He has done a fantastic job. Many of the pieces that DT listed are there under "commissions" or "doodles". So, check it out!

http://www.stornc.rpggallery.com/

Glad to help out. I love your work, and this was a good way for me to show off... :D I've been thinking about moonlighting, doing some sites on the side, so this helps you and me... :D I've just got a couple of artists to do some web art for me, which means I'll have to spend a little while updating my own sites for a little while... :winkgrin:

Oh, and I've just added a lot of Storn's latest work under "Fresh Art", so go check it out!

David Boddie

Very nicely done David! Love the main page especially :) I'd love to see some javascript blow ups of the art ...

edit: NM ... it helps if I READ the page ;) I was just so dazzled by the art ;)

the new site is brilliant. It's now lot easier to navigate than the original and shows off the art much better. my personal favorite peice had to be brittania a fantasticly cool looking costume.

I hope storn won't mind but I downloaded the aliceblaze pic from the black and white section to practice my photoshop colouring on.

It came out really well but I cant work out if thats me or the great source material i had to work from.

it seemed far to easy to get the shading right.

Storn,

Another batch. Some of these are visible on the doodles and commissions on your site. But not on the Mutants and Masterminds thread on the M+M site.

The others that were missing when last I looked were Leopardess and Medusa of my commissions but the later is on your revamped site.

Edit: Attachments removed. Available on request from Storn are

T-Bird, Victrix, Speedball, Milo and Sirocco

A great karmic turn for me, a man named David Boddie wanted to redesign my website. He has done a fantastic job. Many of the pieces that DT listed are there under "commissions" or "doodles". So, check it out!

http://www.stornc.rpggallery.com/

Great site, Storn! But I should mention that when I click on a thumbnail to view the larger picture, I get a Java Runtime Error in line 13. A new window with the art still opens, but for it's title is the URL. The second time I click on the same thumbnail (sometimes it takes 3 tries), it opens without an error, and the window's title is the same as the thunbnail's caption.

Just thought I should pass this along to you, so David can clean it up. :)

EDIT: Oops. I guess I should have read all the new posts before replying. That way I would have seen David's post, and could then have sent this in a PM to him.

Great site' date=' Storn! But I should mention that when I click on a thumbnail to view the larger picture, I get a Java Runtime Error in line 13. A new window with the art still opens, but for it's title is the URL. The second time I click on the same thumbnail (sometimes it takes 3 tries), it opens without an error, and the window's title is the same as the thunbnail's caption.[/quote']

Yeah, it's kinda difficult to get javascript to open a new window, AND get it to set some things form me. At least so that it works on all browsers. I've removed the offending line for now, until I can figure out a better way to do it...

Just thought I should pass this along to you, so David can clean it up. :)

EDIT: Oops. I guess I should have read all the new posts before replying. That way I would have seen David's post, and could then have sent this in a PM to him.

Oh, I'm sure I would have run across your comment sometime!!! :)

Thanks for the head's up!

David Boddie