matchmaker for masks?

Hermit

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: matchmaker for masks?

My Super Hero Lover is Ms. Marvel (64% Match)

You like a take charge woman. As a former Air Force Major and superpowered woman, she'll show you a good time or give you your marching orders...with her fist.

Other Close Matches:

Jean Grey (64%)

Kitty Pryde (61%)

LOL

QM

P.S.: Obsessed Vigilante seeks Villainess with heart of gold.

My Super Hero Lover is

Kitty Pryde 66.4% Match

Tough, smart, and caring, Kitty is loyal through and through. She will let her hair down and show you how to party. Just don't do her wrong or she'll use her ninja-moves on you.

Other Close Matches:

Lois Lane (62.2%)

Moira MacTaggert (61.6%)

...not who I'd have thought of first, but not too bad, especially including the "other close matches"

My Super Hero Lover is

Aurora

64% Match

To you, crazy is just another word for 'woman'. Aurora may have multiple personality disorder, but she's hot and has a french accent. Je comprend un peu le francais.

Other Close Matches:

X-23 (61.6%)

Psylocke (59.2%)

Why am I not at all surprised? :D

I got... Araña?? Who the hell is that? :confused:

Then Kitty Pryde, then X-23 (again, who the hell is that?)

Araña is a young (15 or 16) Mexican-American girl from the Bronx that is the Hunter for the Spider Clan. She has a mystical Guyver-esqe body armor and some Spider-man type powers. Her stories are not tied in directly with Spideys, despite the similar power theme (though they have met several times).

X-23 is Wolverine's female clone. She has only 2 claws on her hands, but also has one on each foot. Her claws are sheathed in adamantium, but the rest of her skeleton is normal. She's also in her mid teens. She was created by the Weapon X program. Well, actually she was created by the X-Men: Evolution cartoon crew, but she was so popular they brought her into the MU. They introduced her in NYX series. She's at X-mansion now, in the New X-men book. She's also on her second limited series. Sadly, she's been mishandled by too many writers already, IMO.

Both of them are actually pretty cool characters on their own, but they get a lot of flack for being "unoriginal"...

Guest steamteck

Lois Lane 64.% I HATE Lois in most incarnations!

Lyja the Laserfist 62%

Moira Mctaggert 61 %

Cheated and tryed again

Wonder Woman 68% who ha!

Batgirl 62%

Moira (again) 60%.

Guess I like Moira

My wife took it

The Beast 68%

Jack Bauer 64%

Batman 62 %

Uh OH!!!!

Kitty-bleeding-Pryde.

Great. According to the internet (which is never wrong) my ideal superheroine lover is Kitty Pryde.

The last time I read a comic she was about twelve which is just plain wrong.

Plus she was a whiny obnoxious self-analytical Claremont talking head, whose primary purpose was to provide some "Will the Russky bang the jailbait" tension with Colossus. Still I suppose they had to do something with Piotr - a metallic brick (an ingot?) whose characterisation extended as far as "Da, Comrade Professor, I am wery grateful for the chance to sleep in a real bed instead of in the collective's spiky metal box back in Russia".

Sigh.

Plus, even if she is legal these days there's always the nagging doubt that a night of passion could accidentally end up as mattress abuse.

I took the quiz three times, with slight variations in my responses.

Each time, I got Lyja. My "other close matches" varied.

Lyja is from out of town...way out of town. Lyja has definitely been around the block...and the galaxy. With her shape-shifting abilities, she can give you a night you'll never forget. Hope you like the color green.

Not being much of a Marvel fan, I'm not too familiar with the character, and, quite frankly, I'm not that fond of Skulls in general. Worse, my image of shapeshifters was damaged by DC's portrayal of Vril Dox and the Durlan during the L.E.G.I.O.N. series, when the latter hid in the former's digestive tract... Dating a tapeworm isn't my preferred option.

So that's a strike. I might try swinging the other way...

My Super Hero Lover is Madman 62.8% Match

Due to his "rebirth," Madman is innocent, kind, and good natured. He doesn't like evil and will try to put a stop to it. He'll show you a snappy time.

Other Close Matches:

Iron Man (61.6%)

Wolverine (59.2%)

I have no idea who Madman is. Iron Man is a fool, who I would have liked to have stomped even before Civil War. And Wolverine?

I'll stick to the Skrull.

I gave it another shot...

She-Hulk 68.8% Match

Tall, strong, and...green. She-Hulk will show you a night on the town. Make sure you're a perfect gentleman. You don't want to make her angry...or have her sue you. Be sure to do your stretches before you date. Remember, she dated the Juggernaut before. Make sure your home is ensured.

Psylocke (67.6%)

Wonder Woman (65.8%)

... muuuuuch better.

Araña.

Seriously - what are the chances?

On an aparrently pretty random test, the Spidey-worshipper who studies spiders for a living gets the spider-based superheroine for a match. I couldn't help but groan, then giggle a bit...

(Man, I hope she's not jailbait.)

Psylocke

63.4% Match

Psylocke might show you her sensitive Betsy Bradock side. If she does you're a lucky guy. Otherwise watch out, you're in for the night of your life.

Other Close Matches:

She-Hulk (62.8%)

Scarlet Witch (60.4%)

Heh heh heh... I win.

Apparently I'd hit it off big with the Scarlet Witch.

Considering what she did to all of her friends, maybe I should be worried about that. :fear:

And my back-ups were Red Sonja (I like Amazonian warrior-women, so okay) and Emma Frost, apparently simply because she's a skank. Charming, really. I just can't see the White Queen being thrilled over dating a superpowered werewolf.

Answer completely neutral & get:

Lyja is from out of town...way out of town. Lyja has definitely been around the block...and the galaxy. With her shape-shifting abilities, she can give you a night you'll never forget. Hope you like the color green.

A shapeshifter. Whoo hoo!

Checking the other extreme (lots of Hellz ya!) :

My Super Hero Lover is

Aurora 61.6% Match

To you, crazy is just another word for 'woman'. Aurora may have multiple personality disorder, but she's hot and has a french accent. Je comprend un peu le francais.

Other Close Matches:

Emma Frost (54.4%)

Psylocke (53.8%)