• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: matchmaker for masks?

My Super Hero Lover is

Psylocke

65.8% Match

Psylocke might show you her sensitive Betsy Bradock side. If she does you're a lucky guy. Otherwise watch out, you're in for the night of your life.

Other Close Matches:

Scarlet Witch (64.6%)

Emma Frost (62.2%)

I could do without Scarlet Witch, but Psylocke and Emma, bring em on :D

Hmmm... my best match wasn't superhuman at all.

Mary Jane 86.2%: Mary Jane is the super hot girl next door. She's honest, hardworking, faithful, smart and motivated. You'd better be a boyscout if you think you can keep Mary Jane.

Other matches were Rogue (66.4%) and Black Canary (61.6%)

Hmmm... my best match wasn't superhuman at all.

Mary Jane 86.2%: Mary Jane

Blah blah blah.

I spent at least ten minutes at the pub this evening writing Captain Wonder's romantic history.

I decided, after at least a little angst, that his True Love probably wasn't a Mermaid, although that is still under consideration.

Wendy Wonder, on the other hand, is at this stage, completely romantically uninvolved. She just rides her stallion around, like any other teenager. (Star, the Wonder Horse).

I'm not quite sure what the Wonder Dog's name is. Any ideas? Rex doesn't count.

It's all a long story. Let's just assume that all my plans about organising a Golden Age campaign eventually result in fits of boredom and silliness.

I would have to get my notebook to reproduce all the other nonsense I've come up with.

I do, however, want suggestions about the "Wonder Dog"'s name.

Once I get a good one for that, I might provide you with the full story of what happened outside the Kansas town of Littleton in 1922... ;)

Captain Wonder was known as "Wonder Boy" when he was young, in case there is some confusion.

[Acknowledment: OddHat provided "Wonder Boy"'s adult name. Many thanks.]

Curious---all the "matches" are under 70%

Still fooling with this...

Invisible Woman (80.8% Match)

"You want a MILF. Invisible Woman is looking for good-clean fun and a wholesome time, and so are you! You must be a boyscout."

((..don't really appreciate the "MILF" reference from American Pie...))

Moira MacTaggert (70.6%)

Kitty Pryde (69.4%)

Really fooling around... answered every question with "Not at all":

Aunt May (77.8% Match)

"Looking for some homecooked meals? Aunt May may be a little old and dusty, but she's still got some sass in those old legs!"

Moira MacTaggert (61%)

Mary Jane (58%)

Northstar

64% Match

Hey your looking for a ski holiday with hottubs and cosmopolitans! Northstar's a bit snooty, but he's also hot-t-t-t. Rawrrr.

Other Close Matches:

Spider-Man (63.4%)

Colossus (61.6%)

Sigh. I should've guessed; not many gay guys to choose from. How'd Spider-Man get in there? Jeez, I'm no homewrecker.

Edit:

Okay, that's weird. Took the test again, with the "Do you like bi-sexual boys?" question answered at both ends of the spectrum, since I didn't know whether they were correlating the gay question with this one.

Do you like bi-sexual boys? - Not at all:

My Super Hero Lover is

Spider-Man (66.4%)

Spider-Man is perfect for you. He's totally nerdy and always cracking jokes. And cute! A date at the museum or a movie would be right up his alley. Don't expect to spend the whole evening together though, Spider-Man's known for ducking out early.

Other Close Matches:

Batman (66.4%)

Colossus (64.6%)

Do you like bi-sexual boys? - Hellz Ya!

Batman (63.4%)

You like bad boys who are smart and experimental. Batman is looking for a smart, sensitive woman who likes the nightlife. Expect to stay out all night with this one ladies!

Other Close Matches:

Spider-Man (63.4%)

Rawhide Kid (62.8%)

Assuming these are dimensional alternates, gay and single, I'll take Spidey, please. My other choices seem to be cold, a different kind of cold, or completely anachronistic (and unfamiliar).

Took it twice.

And both times...The Amazing Spider-Ham, at 60% +

Oh dear. It's not the fact that Peter Porker is an anthropomorphic pig that turns me off, it's the fact that he's an anthropomorphic pig with the personality of the hapless Peter Parker.

(No, I have no problem with anthropomorphic animal heroes. [snicker] My first Champions/Legion of Superheroes character, human hero Joanna Sinclair aka "Hidden Dragon," always said that her favorite "encounter" ever was one she had in a furry animal dimension, with a green-feathered anthropomorphic duck Legionnaire named Squirrel Ducks -- the mega-genius Brainiquac 5!)

In my first run-through on the test, second and third places were held by Cable and Wolverine respectively (yeah RIGHT! Perhaps when I was 17...and what about my marked preference for blonds?)

On my second run-through, Puck and Batman appeared in second and third place. Still no blonds...and overall, none of the suggested heroes were very good matches with my preferences.

I got the often-mentioned Arana at 64% (I think), who seems like a nice person except for the whole "I could be her father, and I'm not THAT old" thing. My back-ups were Kitty Pride (at 62%) and Invisible Woman (at 60%).

EDIT: And in taking it again, this time being more extreme in my likes/dislikes (Not under 18, never a lawbreaker, never cheated, really looking for mature relationship), I got what seems to be a more reasonable result.

Invisible Woman (71%)

Moira McTaggart (69.4%)

Kitty Pryde (68.2%)

OK, whatever you do... Don't answer "Not at all" excessively! The text is bad enough but the picture - Gaaah!

"Looking for some homecooked meals? Aunt May may be a little old and dusty, but she's still got some sass in those old legs!"

Well, I do like my meals homecooked. :confused: