Need a Name for a Temporal Prison

Blue

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Need a Name for a Temporal Prison

Temporal prison location, Atlanta: just before it was razed. Not so much a where as a when.

- - -

On that note a thought on temporal prisons:

Earth: ∏: Leavings the criminal on Earth just before the Sun evolves to it's next stage. Give them a Heat based beacon so once it gets too hot to survive they are moved back to to the initial point. I would say the beacon is a global function and nowhere near the criminals. Say on the side of the Earth that is experiencing night as opposed to the one facing the sun, where the criminals are placed to while intered.

Now the question is how does one prevent the expanding # of instances of criminals in the same time period. How about a swap when the beacon goes off. That is to say that the body of the criminal being saved just before the heat level becomes fatal is switched with the body of the instance ten minutes or so earlier. So although they are saved each time just before death, they are also killed an infinite number of times.

That sounds like a good way to twist time into horrible knots. I'd be disinclined towards that option.

The game's Time Cops (ANACH) have a stasis prison where time does not pass. I'm not using the prison itself tomorrow in the finale of this run of my campaign, but I do need to drop the name.

So suggestions are welcome. I picture it as a small pocket dimension where they haul away the worst of the time altering villains. It's likley very sterile in nature.

Thanks.

"The Moment"

Cul-de-Sac (literally "bottom of the bag"): a passage open only at one end; a blind alley or trap. In military parlance, the position of a force surrounded by hostile lines.

Nickname: "The Sac."

Is the wing for the criminally insane called "The Nut Sac"? ;)

Despite my best manuevering the topic of the time prison did not come up in the final game; Mostly because one of the principal heroes wasn't present (the one who has ANACH as an enemy).

So I can think about it for a long, long time, since I probably won't resume this campaign for at least a year.

6 game session... about 70 hours of gaming... took about 4.5 months to resolve.

They're now only about 2/5 of the way through my master plan. I get the feeling I will never fully complete this campaign. I'll be dead long before then. Gives new meaning to leaving them wanting more I guess ;)

Slang?

The Zone.

The Time Out

The Still House

The Box

Quasi-Official?

The Drop Zone

Area 71

The Ziggurat

For a nickname at least' date=' maybe you could call it "Time Out." :D[/quote']

A good Idea, yes. :yes:

We Corvallisites think alike

*Pause while Bob dies of fear and shame*

We Corvallisites think alike

*Pause while Bob dies of fear and shame*

:checks dictionary: :reads Corvallis: Ahh.

Any criminals in the Temporal Prison could be known as "Time Bandits." :)