Who's Who on the Champions Online forums?

Supreme Serpent

Re: Who's Who on the Champions Online forums?

Imma guess nobody' date=' 'cause you're not going to let yourself get an account there for fear of getting sucked back in. :ugly:[/quote']

Ah, you remembered. If I had it on PC, I'd be boned. I'm hoping I can contribute and play it as a console game. But no, I would never do it as a PC game. You're absolutely correct. it also depends on the play though; if I can sit down, do some missions, log out? I'll be happy. If the game is "if you aren't playing you're failing and falling behind" then I'll have to bow out before it begins. My sense of competition won't let me rest otherwise.

So yes, you're right -- if it's "online or be skrewd" then I'm out. If I can have fun, log in when I feel the need and be cool from there, then I'll give it a crack. So we'll see. I'm hoping, because I'd love to play, but as you note -- I won't do it at the detriment of my own Immortal Soul.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm using Haerandir over there, too. One of the handy things about having an Elvish online handle is that there's not much competition for it. Except, of course, in Lord of the Rings Online. Where I can't use my 'real' name because Haerandir's the corpse that you have to loot for your starter gear in the Elf tutorial... ;)

They are saying they'll release on the Xbox 360 also. Could be a good deal if you are into that.

He'd rather have his fingernails ripped out by an angry dog. With rabies. A massive, snarling, rabid mastiff that can't discern between "finger" and "finger nail." Srsly. Don't mention that to g-a. He no likee.