Music to Kill Zombies By

shadowcat1313

taken from assorted folks on various Livejournal Threads

You are in a mall when the zombies attack. You have:

1. one weapon.

2. one song blasting on the speakers.

3. one famous person to fight alongside you.

Weapon can be real or fictional, you may assume endless ammo if applicable. Person can be real or fictional.

1. belt fed 40mm grenade launcher with hollywood ammo pack or 4mm VRF Gauss Gun.

2. Purple Haze... Jimmy Hendrix

3. Sgt Juan Rico in Mobile Infantry Armor, or the Bruce Campbell Elvis from Bubba Hotep

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Music to Kill Zombies By

1. Shotgun

2. Sabotage - The Beastie Boys

3. Vin Diesel - cuz as a fellow gamer (once we get past how cool his character is) he'd be able to think creativly enough to help get us out AND tough enough to bring the pain.

Weapon: Cardinal Glick's blessed golf club. works great against zombies and it never runs out of ammo.

Song: Werewolves of London - not exactly zombie related, but wicked cool.

God: Well, you can't go wrong with a diety. I think fighting alongside the Morgan Freeman version (Evan Almighty) would be a kick. He seems the sort that would have a blast fighting zombies.

Weapon: Remington 870 12 gauge pump shotgun (shotguns were made for hunting zombies)

Music: Living Dead Girl - Rob Zombie (come on now you had to see that coming)

Sidekick: Duke Nuke'em (of course he would probably kick my ass for calling him a sidekick)

1) A pump-action shotgun, 'cause shotguns automatically make everything cooler.

2) Comfortably Numb -- Pink Floyd

3) Arucard -- Hellsing. As with the Saint of Killers, I'd probably just have to stand and watch the carnage.

On the flip side, I'm thinking Seras Victoria (also Hellsing), if only for the T&A factor. :D

And on a more serious note -- Corporal Dwayne Hicks (Aliens).

Guest Admiral C

1) Pulse laser, as Max Brooks pointed out in World War Z lasers incinerate zombies dead. Or at least reduce them to managible burned chunks.

2) Unholy, KISS

3) Dolph Lundgren cause I don't think he's killed zombies yet.

1) Ice hammer. I go for the jaw. Zombie without a jaw can't bite. Also works on knees and shoulders. Light, doesn't make you tired to swing one all day, and fairly clean.

2) The instrumental theme to Island of Dr. No.

3) Chuck Norris. Obviously.

Weapons: custom-modified Remington M870 loaded with solid slugs and No4 shot shells. Plus a Milkor MGL-140 40mm MGL and plenty of ammo, esp HE and WP.

Music: "Mein Teil" by Rammstein (for the irony - it's about the Armin Meiwes cannibalism story.)

"Sidekick": Either S/Sgt Henno Garvey or Sgt Taura from the Dendarii Free Mercenaries 'cos she would just pile in and start ripping with those claws of hers.

You mean you've never heard of Sgt Taura and the Dendarii Free Mercenaries? Then check out the Vorkosigan Saga by Lois McMaster Bujold now!

You are in a mall when the zombies attack. You have:

1. one weapon.

2. one song blasting on the speakers.

3. one famous person to fight alongside you.

Okay - The relatively realistic approach. I'm still me. I am NOT good at melee. But I have a steady hand and could be good fire support and/or back-up for someone up who IS.

That said, let's not take any fucking chances! I want to HIT the target, FIRST time, EVERY TIME!

I think the following ought to just about guarantee THAT!

The WEAPON:

The SONG:

The Famous Person:

JACKIE CHAN

(And the following video isn't even the best of the best of his stuff! But it DOES showcase one of the best examples of using your environment to your best advantage, which would be important in the "Zombies at the Mall" scene!)

I've seen the video for the MPS AA-12. One word: WANT!

And gimme those FRAG-12 rounds as well in High Explosive, Fragmenting Antipersonnel.

based on your avatar I figured you'd just need a harmonica and 2,000 rounds of .45 ammunition. :D