Jump to content

Answers & Questions


Klytus
 Share

Recommended Posts

Guest Worldmaker
Originally posted by aylwin13

Q: What is the battlecry of Dark Tick?

 

A: I have no idea. They never did that before.

 

Q. How did all these mousetraps end up in the refrigerator?

 

A. LEFT! LEFT! LEFT! OH GOD, KEEP TO THE LEFT!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Question: Where can I find clueless poseurs still living with their parents who believe they know everything on a given subject just because they flipped thru a documentary on said subject shown on the Discovery and/or History channels once last year?

 

Answer: You're the fifteenth or the sixteenth person today to ask me that. Here's a tip, bunkie: you have to be smarter than the sign to be able to read it. Now listen closely: (slowly repeat whatever the sign has written on it).

 

EDIT: Yeah, I know, switch to decaf and try deep breathing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Agent 537

Question: Where can I find clueless poseurs still living with their parents who believe they know everything on a given subject just because they flipped thru a documentary on said subject shown on the Discovery and/or History channels once last year?

 

Answer: You're the fifteenth or the sixteenth person today to ask me that. Here's a tip, bunkie: you have to be smarter than the sign to be able to read it. Now listen closely: (slowly repeat whatever the sign has written on it).

 

Q: How would a forum poster 'help someone' if he was having "Grumpiness: Another unfortunate side effect of hunger"?

 

A: Not QUITE as classy as the new Teen Titans cartoon, but with more sex appeal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Worldmaker
Originally posted by Hermit

Q: How would a forum poster 'help someone' if he was having "Grumpiness: Another unfortunate side effect of hunger"?

 

A: Not QUITE as classy as the new Teen Titans cartoon, but with more sex appeal.

 

Q. How would you describe the 4th season of Big Brother?

 

A. This is why I think some fanfiction writers should be put to death.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Worldmaker

Q. How would you describe the 4th season of Big Brother?

 

A. This is why I think some fanfiction writers should be put to death.

 

Q: Here's my latest story about Foxbat and the Bimbofication ray! Today he takes out Witchcraft. what do you think?

 

A: It doesn't bounce very well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Worldmaker

A. This is why I think some fanfiction writers should be put to death.

Q: A story about a free-for-all between FOXBAT, LOBO, THE PUNISHER and the IMPOSSIBLE MAN; can you believe this $#!t?

 

A: Yes, but only if we include the dog and the hamster.

 

 

Gosh dang you, Hermit. You guys are too quick! :mad:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Hermit

Q: Here's my latest story about Foxbat and the Bimbofication ray! Today he takes out Witchcraft. what do you think?

 

A: It doesn't bounce very well.

 

 

Q. Look, why can't I use the Cosmic Casaba Mellon in our intra superteam basketball game?

 

A. She's pretty enough, but I don't think she could pull off the accent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Enforcer84

Q. Look, why can't I use the Cosmic Casaba Mellon in our intra superteam basketball game?

 

A. She's pretty enough, but I don't think she could pull off the accent.

 

Q: How about Halle Berry to play Storm?

;)

A: she's NOT pretty enough, but can do the accent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Worldmaker
Originally posted by Enforcer84

Q. Julia Roberts to play an American?

 

A. I don't care how pretty she is, the role calls for a man!

 

Q. So what do you think of my idea to cast Angelina Jolie as Buford Pusser?

 

A. Socks only a mother could love.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Realms of Chaos

Q: What's the result if you iron and crease your socks? :P

 

A: It's almost as big as a tree, and it's stuck to your left cheek.

 

Q: Where did that missing peice of Brocolli go?

 

A: Ebony, Ivory, and those little plastic things on the end of shoelaces.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...