Answers & Questions

Klytus

Re: Answers & Questions

Q: What do people who back intelligent design say when they see the duck billed platypus ?

A: Mass infection presents certain conceptual re-evaluations

Q: What do people who back intelligent design say when they see the duck billed platypus?

A: Elastigirl and the Invisible Woman

A: Yes' date=' I have proof that wood nymphs exist, and no, you can't see the pictures.[/quote']

Q: As your physician, I have to know how you got those splinters in that very painful location. Care to tell me?

A: It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a frog! It's a bird, a plane AND a frog!

A: It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a frog! It's a bird' date=' a plane AND a frog![/quote']

Q: I understand you're questioning the diagnosis of insanity manifested by sexual fantasies of great improbability. Can we discuss what you consider to be a "normal" scenario in this context?

A: Since Option B is poking myself in the eye with a pointed stick, might I see the available selection of sticks?

A: Since Option B is poking myself in the eye with a pointed stick' date=' might I see the available selection of sticks?[/quote']

Q: Option A is a weekend alone with a wood nymph, Elastigirl, and the Invisible Woman. What do you say to that?

A: They only exist in comic books.

Q: So, how did that little 'wrestling match' with a wood nymph, Elastigirl, and the Invisible Woman turn out?

A: A slap in the face with a wet fish.

Q: What is the only thing that can contain Aquaman's harassment?

A: Edit, edit, edit!

Q: The hurinity made a great meal. What is next for this evening?

A: Time Keepers Anonymous meets in this room at 4:27 pm sharp. :D

Q: Why is there a picture of Clock King on the wall?

A: Picture Pages Picture Pages Lots of fun with Picture Pages...

A: Picture Pages Picture Pages Lots of fun with Picture Pages...

Q: And what was the Spitter saying when you beat him into unconsciousness?

A: And one can of Whoop-@ss. Extra large, if you've got it.

A: And one can of Whoop-@ss. Extra large' date=' if you've got it.[/quote']

Q: What does Nighthawk get at the convenience store with his morning maple bar?

A: All I can say, Professor, is thank goodness you didn't use Chemical Q instead.

(Note: There really is an energy drink, sold in the Northwest, called Whoop-***. It's made by ther Jones Soda people, I believe, the ones who decided roast turkey with dressing would work as a flavor of soda pop.)

(Note: There really is an energy drink' date=' sold in the Northwest, called Whoop-***. It's made by ther Jones Soda people, I believe, the ones who decided roast turkey with dressing would work as a flavor of soda pop.)[/quote']

Yes, our gaming group has a can. We keep it around as a trophy, awarded to the player who takes out the most villains in a gaming session. Ours has sprung a leak, though, and most of the soda has evaporated away. I haven't been able to find a replacement can here yet. :(

A: All I can say' date=' Professor, is thank goodness you didn't use Chemical Q instead.[/quote']

Q: After fifteen disastrously unsuccessful experiments, wouldn't you say that Chemical P was just the thing we were looking for?

A: Nobody really believes that, you know.