In other news...

tkdguy

6 hours ago, unclevlad said:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/26/health/flu-deaths-2017--2018-cdc-bn/index.html

Still think the flu's nothing?  

80,000 deaths.  That is an eye-popping number.

The problem is that most of those deaths are Anti-Vacciners. And they will just keep talking stuff about "supporting the Pharma maffia" with their Anual Reformulation.

Wich is nessesary because there is like 200 Flu Viruses that also mutate like crazy.

11 hours ago, Cygnia said:

Ah, the Dutch. I guerss living with permanent risk of having your entire country flooded does get to you. That or the legal marihuana.

7 hours ago, Pariah said:

Of course mass shootigns have become so normal, they hardly get past state news nowadays.

The entire town of Paradise, California (population 27,000) is being burned to the ground by a massive wildfire.

At work yesterday I heard one of my co-workers describing the plight of someone they knew who had to evacuate. They'd gotten their dogs out in time, but not their cats. Presumably said kitties met a gruesome demise from smoke and flame. There have been human deaths as well.

The wildfire apparently started when someone didn't properly put out their campfire.

56 minutes ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

The entire town of Paradise, California (population 27,000) is being burned to the ground by a massive wildfire.

At work yesterday I heard one of my co-workers describing the plight of someone they knew who had to evacuate. They'd gotten their dogs out in time, but not their cats. Presumably said kitties met a gruesome demise from smoke and flame. There have been human deaths as well. 

The wildfire apparently started when someone didn't properly put out their campfire. 

And Trump means we have to continue that discussion on the Politics thread:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-threatens-pull-federal-funding-california-wildfires-gross/story?id=59102371