A Thread for Random Musings

Old Man

Guest Worldmaker

Re: A Thread for Random Musings

It makes me sad to think that I've been back in the NGD for about 20 minutes and I've already reported someone for violating rule one.

Guest Skaramine

I had a great name for my blog, given to me by a friend, an African-american lady. Skaramine's ManChild Pimp Joint.

Then my girlfriend reminded me that ManChild Pimp Joint sounded suspiciously like a NAMBLA get together.

Ah well... who needed to write tonight anyhow?

:mad::bmk:

Guest Skaramine

From Kim Du-Toit's Blog...

06:36am: Good News

This happened while I was away, so forgive my tardiness, but I have to say that the Forces of Darkness (aka mainstream media) took another kick in the pants, when Marine L/CPL Brian Hooper was found innocent after shooting some terrorist asshole dead.

Just the day before, another Marine in Hooper’s unit was killed when the booby-trapped body of a dead Iraqi had exploded, and Hooper himself had been slightly wounded.

So he comes into a mosque (note: holy place of worship, used as a defense position by terrorist assholes), goes into a room supposedly cleared, and sees an apparently-dead asshole making a movement.

So Our Hero popped the asshole, and thanks to a fucking treacherous bastard NBC reporter called Kevin Sites, who captured the incident on camera and smelled Pulitzer, Hooper was charged with murder.

Yet Justice smiled, and now L/Cpl Hooper can resume his career, and kill yet more terrorist assholes.

To Brian: Next time you’re in a similar situation, shoot the fucking cameraman first (although you may want to check to make sure it’s not a Fox News guy).

Just a suggestion.

Go Ben Go!

A week's cooling off period for the NGD!

Lock it down!

Lock it down!

Lock it down!

Lock it down!

Lock it down!

Lock it down!

Lock it down!

Lock it down!

Lock it down!

Lock it down!

Lock it down!

Lock it down!

/this is not a joke. I'm dead serious. Word.

God, imagine how productive I would be for a week without NGD. :bounce:

I don't particularly care for barbara streisand as an entertainer. I just don't "get" her movies and don't like most of her music. After watching most of Yentl (ugh!)... lets just say I prefer to disregard her existance. At sundown tonight, as Independance Day began, someone blasted a track of her singing HaTikva - the national anthem. I concede, the woman has an angelic voice.

Guest Worldmaker

Nothing like the internal organs of a Dover sole all over your hands to make you wish you had the day off.