A Thread for Random Musings

Old Man

Re: A Thread for Random Musings

Heated Floors save on heating costs... even heat across the entire bottom half of the room - heat rises.

Want to see a Blue Tongued Skink happy? Bring it a banana. Mind tried to go through the Terrerium glass to get to my hand cutting it into bite sized chunks. Little guy is gonna have a good day I believe.

Just a couple new articles from Mainichi this morn....

http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/national/news/20060301p2a00m0et024000c.html

Now instead of going to college and getting a job, you can become a Pokemon master...

http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/national/news/20060301p2a00m0et030000c.html

Hmm a 17 year old actress in charge of a fire department, this is an anime sequence waiting to happen.....

While register training someone this morning, I made an observation.

Nobody, while being trained, has given me a blank look. They all know what I'm talking about, listen attentively, and often nod. I give a minimum of three chances to ask me questions or get points clarified.

At the same time, I don't expect them to memorize what I'm telling them. The register training manual contains all of the information they could ever need, with a very handy table of contents. There are even numbers in the back of who to call with what questions.

So WHY, in that name of all this is holy, do I get them calling me up three months after I've trained them, asking me to walk them through a procedure I already taught them, and that's in the frickin' manual? :mad:

Re: Reality is shifting and melting

Having seen the Ghost Dust Raven Angel thing lately, I'm now waiting for MightyAnomaly and Dr. Bec.

I suppose Thagplayboy and Mega13 would be equally unnerving.

Is Dust Raven going by Ghost Raven?

That's it!

I'm confoosed!

EDIT: Okay just checked the Members list! All I have to say to yooze guyz: NOW CUT THAT OUT!!!! *SPASM**ASPHYXIATE*