Funny Pics II: The Revenge

8 hours ago, Duke Bushido said:

I need this!

UvhQxNf_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Anyone run across one that measures breadth of beard?  This shirt is only going to show off half of my glory!

And unlike the guy in the picture, I sont have to resort to chemical straighteners and,brushes to get to Leonidas.

(Anyone want to clue me in as to why that name,is vaguely familiar?  Was it 300?  Was that where I heard that name?  It feels like it was 300.  Man, that was two of my life I will never get back....)

11 hours ago, Duke Bushido said:

Anyone run across one that measures breadth of beard?  This shirt is only going to show off half of my glory!

And unlike the guy in the picture, I sont have to resort to chemical straighteners and,brushes to get to Leonidas.

(Anyone want to clue me in as to why that name,is vaguely familiar?  Was it 300?  Was that where I heard that name?  It feels like it was 300.  Man, that was two of my life I will never get back....)

Yes, Leonidas was a character in 300. King of Sparta, and leader of the defenders of Thermopylae ("hot gates"). Also an historical figure, although the events of the movie differ in several ways from the actual ones (not just in their wardrobe). ;)  Interestingly, historical Sparta actually had two kings simultaneously, from two separate lines.

And film Leonidas (played by Gerard Butler) definitely deserves notice for his beard:

ngcb1

Edited by Lord Liaden