Funny Pics II: The Revenge

I remember that one!  That was inarguably,my,fisrt expoaure to "dark" humor.

Not only did I laugh like a maniac for far longer than I should have, but I tried do show it to everyone, none of whom reacted with anything less than quiet distaste and most with overt contempt.

I learned a lot about my sense of humor that afternoon.

Another one I remember reall enjoying a few years later was a Don Martin cartoon where Batman walked into a public toilet and "took a seat."  Then there is a "FLOOOSH! Panel, then chocking noises, and we pan into the stall to see him choking as the toilet tries to swallow his cape (Cue Edna Mode if you must, but this was maybe three devades before The Incredibles).

19 hours ago, Duke Bushido said:

I remember that one!  That was inarguably,my,fisrt expoaure to "dark" humor.

Not only did I laugh like a maniac for far longer than I should have, but I tried do show it to everyone, none of whom reacted with anything less than quiet distaste and most with overt contempt.

I learned a lot about my sense of humor that afternoon.

Another one I remember reall enjoying a few years later was a Don Martin cartoon where Batman walked into a public toilet and "took a seat."  Then there is a "FLOOOSH! Panel, then chocking noises, and we pan into the stall to see him choking as the toilet tries to swallow his cape (Cue Edna Mode if you must, but this was maybe three devades before The Incredibles).

One that I always remember was a Don Martin cartoon with a guy dancing and "Singing in the Rain"... while on the rooftop above him they're holding a spitting contest.  

(quick search)  

Here it is!

1 hour ago, Cancer said:

Actually, I think you could omit the word "technically" from that, albeit for reasons not entirely mentioned in the rest of the item.

31 minutes ago, Old Man said:

Yes, you'd probably never need to eat again.

I was just going to make one or both of these comments myself.