What does your character want for Christmas?

Hermit

Assuming your characters don't cease existing on Dec 25th... and that folks around them, if not they themselves, will want to involve them in Christmas...

What do your characters want for Christmas?

Apex would probably love some old Mega man comic books.

I figure Lonestar would love a Houstan Texan Mug

Recluse needs a new computer with finacial wizard programs.

Slammer would love a new motorcycle, built for durability.

Surge would like a certain Female NPC under the mistletoe.

Wildcard would love a new deck of cards...questionite lined? ;)

Guest WhammeWhamme

Wraith... really, since his personality is mostly me, but he has 10 points of wealth... I can't think of anything he wouldn't have bought. So I'd say the best gift he'll get? Some time with friends, to compensate for the fact that his entire family died during his background (he's sole heir...), and the fact that 'home' is on the other side of the planet from where he is now living.

Flippant... Probably wouldn't notice it was Christmas. Keeps secret ID, (unlike other two) so he'd probably like presents he could add to his costume (pins, patches...)

Arcane would be spooky to be around at Christmas. He kinda predates Christianity, and (possibly) Judaism too, so at best he'll accept it as 'something people do'; he won't expect presents, but a few people will be getting pricey gifts (Arcane, too, has the Wealth perk... hey! Note the DOB; he'd have to be stupid to *not* be fabulously wealthy)

Quasar - Christmas Eve alone with his wife and daughter, away from the pressures of being an unbelivable wealthy scientist & super hero

Mystica - She will be spending Christmas (that's Jan 6th, Russian Orthadox Christmas) all by herself, just like she did in the orphanage in Russia. She will sing Christmas carols to herself in Russian, and remember the stories her grandmother used to tell about Christmas in the labor camps in Siberia. She will NOT drink Vodka, and before she gets too sad she will visit an orphanage outside Millennium City and, using Images from her 75-point Magic VPP, transform the building into a Russian Christmas Wonderland.

But the children will remind her she is a week late. And Witchcraft already visited the orphanage (on Dec. 25th) and put on a very similar show. And Mystica will remeber she has a Rivalry with Witchcraft and be very upset, and she will hunt down Foxbat and use Telekinisis to give him an Atomic Wedgie.

Shadowhunter - "Christmas? Feh! Just another day, got to work all the same. Lord knows the wierdos don't take the day off! Why, just last year some chick in a cloak mistook me for Foxbat and gave me an Atomic Wedgie..."

Retribution - peace, quiet and Vodka (he is a Russian Atheist)

Storm - to spend time with friends and family (she's on the run accused of killing her father

Shadow Warrior - the latest computer technology

Hyperion - some hot superheroine chick under the misletoe

Onslaught - dead Triad members

Warzone - the traditional Christmas - presents under the tree, Turkey and all the trimmings, carol service at the church, listening to the Queen's speech etc

Siberian Tiger - time to reflect on the true meaning of Christmas and Christianity, and to appreciate the freedom to do so (was raised in the Soviet Union by the KGB but defected)

I'll answer for not only my PC but the other PC's in our current campaign.

The Disruptor -- wants to wake up Christmas morning to discover the last 5 or so years has been a dream sequence.

Hexadecimal -- wants to know exactly what happened that fateful night when she blacked out fighting Vibron.

Oamen -- wants the other half of his power so he can humiliate the Golden Avenger

Sting -- wants Oamen to get the other half of his power so he (Sting) can regain his honor.

Shadowfist - Would love nothing more than to see the criminal who killed his grandfather brought down. That and some way to humiliate his boss (professional rival).

Spectrum - Considering his love of airplanes, giftwise, he's covered. But he'd be content to spend the holidays with his friends and family and maybe "conveniently" catch his girlfriend under the misletoe and hope her brother doesn't show up to try and kill him (I mean actually kill him). Oh and also, hopefully to not recieve and major injuries. (the last time I played of him he got hurt alot and for some reason I decided to incorporate some aspect of that into any future incarnation of him I may play. BTW, out of curiosity, would "injury prone" be a vaild disad and if so, what would be be best way to do it?)

The Tornado! wants to be SPD 8 DEX 36. No..seriously, I think he would probably want a sports car. Something that REALLY looks like he's overcompensating. I'm thinking a MacLaren F-1. He's a speedster AND a gear-head, so I'm thinking something really fast and loaded with expensive, hard to find parts would be right up his alley.