What's *your* superpower?

teh bunneh

I mean, your real one. Do houseplants die at your touch? Do broken computers suddenly and unexplainably work just fine when you walk into the room? Me? I make streetlamps turn off as I walk (or drive) near them, though I have no control over when this happens.

Dispel Images 5d6, Area of Effect (8" Radius; +1 1/2); No Range (-1/2), Only to Turn Off Streetlamps (-2), No Conscious Control (-2) (37 Active; 7 Total)

I'm also pretty sure I have Life Support: Longevity (Immortal), but you'll have to check back with me in a hundred years or so to make certain. ;)

Bill.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: What's *your* superpower?

I have the amazing ability to make people slightly confused and uncomfortable! And to make middle aged Japanese men play with finger puppets (Limit: Only in classroom)! I have the power to dead lift surprisingly heavy weights while continuing to look completely out of shape! I have the power to completely miss the very, very obvious! HA! FEAR MY NOT PARTICULARLY USEFUL POWERS! Bwahahahahaaha!

I make streetlamps turn off as I walk (or drive) near them' date=' though I have no control over when this happens.[/quote']Doesn't Owl have an ability similar to this?
I'm also pretty sure I have Life Support: Longevity (Immortal), but you'll have to check back with me in a hundred years or so to make certain.
So this really is a wishful thinking thread? ;)

Me? None at all :straight::whistle:

I have the ability to "shut down" I can be asleep, and I mean fully asleep, in a deep sleep, in 30 sec. Sometime it can take a full min, at others (like when the wife is yapping) I can be asleep in 15 sec.

This power pisses off my wife :)

I have the added power linked to the first, able to do anything in my sleep.

I was running a D&D game once, fell asleep and kept running it, but only at aboout 1/4 of my total wit.

Phynris

I have that turning off effect, only Women, not streetlamps.

My biggest superpower though is disinformation. Through the strength of my conviction that I'm right (about something absolutely off the mark) I can throw people into utter confusion.

My power:

Transform: Any simple task into a needlessly complex one....always on....damage shield....inherent.

Rob

I think the government has found a way clone your power and given it to their entire employee base as well as every politician once they take office. This explains why seemingly rational, good-intentioned public servants become as hopelessly mired in beauracracy as the people they replaced.

I'm also pretty sure I have Life Support: Longevity (Immortal)' date=' but you'll have to check back with me in a hundred years or so to make certain. ;)[/quote']

That'd be great. I'll see you at Nuke-Con 2104 then!

My superpower?

20/15 Eyesight, Enhanced Senses, Enhanced Perception (+1 to PER Roll, Sight), Telescopic (+2 to PER Rolls, only to offset the Range Modifier) (4 Character Points)

TNE

My wife has the power of teleportation, I would write it up as follows:

Teleportation 12", Megascale (12,000kM) +1, Difficult to Dispel +1/4, Indirect +1/4, Usuable as a ranged attack +1 1/2 (96 active points). ONLY TO MAKE DAVE'S MONEY GO AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK -2 (total cost: 32)

My powers are:

Absolutely Wrong Time Sense

Martial Dodge vs Chores

Bump of Direction - for realsies.

-Dave

Blood sucking vermin bite me and die. Mosquitoes and the like will avoid me if there's anything else around to bite. I've watched a mosquito drinks its fill and then never fly off, just sit there for a little while then drop off on the ground. I've been bitten by ticks exactly four times in my life and everytime I'd find the dead tick hangng on. Weird.

Blood sucking vermin bite me and die. Mosquitoes and the like will avoid me if there's anything else around to bite. I've watched a mosquito drinks its fill and then never fly off' date=' just sit there for a little while then drop off on the ground. I've been bitten by ticks exactly four times in my life and everytime I'd find the dead tick hangng on. Weird.[/quote']

Yep my dad was that way too My power is Empathic mind controll:Telepathic fixed:Get really PO'd no conc controll inherant...not terrable useful I must say...

I have no idea what my 'superpower' would be. But there was a guy I knew that we called Captain Splosion. He was working at a mountain lodge over the winter one year and got caught in a propane tank explosion. He hardly got hurt and after the incident, he could walk into a room and suck all of the warmth out of it. Even a room that had the windows opened to the hot summer air outside! :jawdrop:

My mutant abilities have changed over the years...

When I was younger, I had the power to absorb alcohol from my surroundings and use it to power a potent bile attack.

(4d6 Absorption vs. alcohol-based Drains...adds to END Reserve for my 3d6 EB, NND, Defense is Total Life Support)

Now, I've lost the EB power and gained the following:

(Life Support: Immunity to Alcohol...Absorption now adds to Density Increase, Always On, Adds no Characteristics -2)