A Thread for Random Videos

Super Squirrel

Re: A Thread for Random Videos

In 2004 DJ Dangermouse remixed an acapella release of Jay-Z's Black Album with the Beatles White Album, and released The Grey Album. These are some of the results.

This may challenge some of you, musicly speaking. You may not get it. It may not appeal to you. That doesn't make either of you inferior. I don't understand a lick of Chinese, for example. Although I wanted to lick one once. I don't get a lot of Thelonious Monk, either.

The Life

Change Clothes w/ Little Piggies

Encore (This on is actually a fairly novel video)

It Takes Balls To Play This Sort Of Music

To me it really looks like CGI so perhaps I ought to see what snopes has to say. But below is the story I got with the link to the video.

This incredible machine was built as a collaborative effort between the Robert M. Trammell Music Conservatory and the Sharon Wick School of Engineering at the University of Iowa . Amazingly, 97% of the machines components came from John Deere Industries and Irrigation Equipment of Bancroft Iowa , yes farm equipment! It took the team a combined 13,029 hours of set-up, alignment, calibration, and tuning before filming this video but as you can see it was WELL worth the effort.

It is now on display in the Matthew Gerhard Alumni Hall at the University and is already slated to be donated to the Smithsonian.

Amazing Music Machine

Re: It Takes Balls To Play This Sort Of Music

To me it really looks like CGI so perhaps I ought to see what snopes has to say. But below is the story I got with the link to the video.

Amazing Music Machine

False according to Snopes -- part of a CGI video produced by Animusic (and available on their website).