Marvel Cinematic Universe, Phase Three and BEYOOOOONND

Bazza

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the next few movies is supposed to be Young Avengers.  Have a scene in a dance club or concert and she could do a cameo as the performer. That way she could have a song in the soundtrack.  Publicly for the movie, a music video for her, it makes a twisted amount of sense.

21 minutes ago, GM Joe said:

Aha, so all the Marvel Netflix shows, plus Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, are moving to Disney+, with a new content control category for parents for the more adult-oriented content. Nice, but a bit inconsistent with putting Hit-Monkey on Hulu instead of Disney+.

That's good news. I have Disney but not Netflix.

My Disney+ package includes Hulu and National Geographic. I thought that was standard.

14 minutes ago, GM Joe said:

Aha, so all the Marvel Netflix shows, plus Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, are moving to Disney+, with a new content control category for parents for the more adult-oriented content. Nice, but a bit inconsistent with putting Hit-Monkey on Hulu instead of Disney+.

Bad news, D+ just wasn't worth it and I let it go after a short time. 

Hopefully all the "studio" streamers will continue to underperform and dissolve in a few years. I'd much rather use a multi source stream.

59 minutes ago, Spence said:

Bad news, D+ just wasn't worth it and I let it go after a short time. 

Hopefully all the "studio" streamers will continue to underperform and dissolve in a few years. I'd much rather use a multi source stream.

I have a 12-year-old and an 8-year-old at home. Disney+ isn't just worth it to me, it's practically a lifesaver.

But you are right about consolidation of streaming services. I'd love not to have separate charges for D+, Paramount+, Netflix ... I may be missing something.

On 2/27/2022 at 3:16 PM, Pariah said:

Let me simply say that if Dazzler makes her way into the MCU, I think she should be portrayed by Taylor Swift.

I do not. I saw her "acting" in Valentine's Day and she made Taylor Lautner, Jessica Alba, and George Lopez look like Oscar-worthy talents in comparison.

Maybe it would be all right if they throw in an Easter egg of a Dazzler cardboard cutout advertising a concert.

23 hours ago, Pariah said:

I have a 12-year-old and an 8-year-old at home. Disney+ isn't just worth it to me, it's practically a lifesaver.

But you are right about consolidation of streaming services. I'd love not to have separate charges for D+, Paramount+, Netflix ... I may be missing something.

Dropping DirectTV then using YouTubeTV (non-premium), Disney+, HBOMax, and a couple of others my wife buys turned out to save us a lot of money per month.

Of course, she keeps track of it all so I don't have to deal with it. :D 

1 hour ago, Logan.1179 said:

It's all Netflix's fault for being so successful. Everyone thinks they can do it, too, but only Disney has the catalog to even think about it. Paramount+ has a few things I'd like to see, but not enough to subscribe. Ditto Apple TV. 

Yup. Disney's got quite the catalog.

We are still finding enough enjoyable content on HBOMax to justify our less-than-one-year-old subscription to it, but to make that work we did cancel our Netflix subscription since at this point it was the one offering us the least bang for the buck. We'll check in on it in six months to a year, see if enough good content has built up by then.