A Thread for Random Musings

Old Man

One can only read and grade so many student essays before the accumulation of aggravation exceeds a critical level and one turns into the equivalent of an axe murderer, applying red ink at the first trivial flaw and excoriating the student's entire genetic heritage.  When one notices that happening, time to put that task on hold and go think about something else for a while.

So ...

Meanwhile, where's my axe?

DeviantArt has taken to asking questions such as 'What medium does not work for you ?' to members of the site.

I replied any medium that says that they can contact the dead for me as I have enough trouble talking to the living. I have had quite a few likes for that remark. Does this make me a bad person ?

All replies in Musings on Random Musings thread only, thank you.

How great is the Internet ?

I typed in 'Everytime you introduce real world science into anime, God kills a catgirl' and the original comes back up with the picture I remember

The quote is 

'Every time you try to drag real physics into a discussion about a fantasy comic, God kills a cat girl. Please think of the cat girls.'