Funny Pics II: The Revenge

4 minutes ago, Duke Bushido said:

Nope.

If they are inclined to believe in the Rapture, they will nit accept that it happenex without them, therefore: fraud.

Glad I could help.  ;)

That would require them to use logic and rational thought.   I’m not slamming Born Again Christians as two of my best friends in the world would be classified that way.  But dumb people fall for anything and charlatans have been using Religion as a scam since forever.

49 minutes ago, Tjack said:

That would require them to use logic and rational thought.   I’m not slamming Born Again Christians as two of my best friends in the world would be classified that way.  But dumb people fall for anything and charlatans have been using Religion as a scam since forever.

47 minutes ago, death tribble said:

Yeah, the Rapture is heresy

Tribble got to it before I could.

The Rapture is not a Biblical construct.  It is a bit of hokum invented by----   eh.  Too many years; I can't remember his name anymore.  I _think_ he was Baptist, but I am not certain on that, either.  At any rate, there is a type of Evangelical who makes their money audience on prophecy that they find and decode from the Scriptures.   The two most commonly-accepted things that are absolutely _not_ supported by Scripture are the Rapture and the idea that the dead "go up to Heaven and become Angels."  

The only people I have ever met who accept the "truth" of the Rapture also just happen to know that when it happens, they will be among that wave.

ugh.

7 hours ago, Logan.1179 said:

My Wife texted me a selfie in a new dress and asked, "Does this make my butt look big?"

I texted back "Noo!" My phone autocorrected the response to "Moo!"

Please send help.

Don’t bother running dude, you’ll just die tired.

1 hour ago, Duke Bushido said:

Sir Mixalot and I are very disappointed in all of you.

The correct answer-- and there is only one correct answer-- is "if it doesn't, then take it back!"

I respectfully disagree. I submit to you that "Oh, Hell yeah!!" Is also an acceptable answer.