Funny Pics II: The Revenge

8 hours ago, Logan.1179 said:

This is a screen shot of the Space Station Directory from Star Trek: Deep Space 9. 

Q5y4O.png

You of course know that Del Floria’s Tailor shop is a front for Section 31’s operations into the Gamma Quadrant.

(is anybody else enough of a geek to recognize that reference?)  (Or any of the many others up here.)

9 hours ago, Tjack said:

You of course know that Del Floria’s Tailor shop is a front for Section 31’s operations into the Gamma Quadrant.

(is anybody else enough of a geek to recognize that reference?)  (Or any of the many others up here.)

DS9 could have used a little more help from their uncle in my opinion

CES 

The fact that the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation has a presence on DS9 helps explain why O'Brien could never get the computer system working right.

(Although Babylon 5 actually did the gag right and featured an AI with a personality straight out of the Hitchhikers Guide in one episode.)

4 minutes ago, Pariah said:

The fact that the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation has a presence on DS9 helps explain why O'Brien could never get the computer system working right.

(Although Babylon 5 actually did the gag right and featured an AI with a personality straight out of the Hitchhikers Guide in one episode.)

And the voice of that A.I. was Harlan Ellison.  He was a friend of JMS from way back in the Twilight Zone days.

1 hour ago, Starlord said:

If I owned a lightsaber, I would be in jail.

and “If I had a rocket launcher....some son of a bitch would die.”    Great song...and it scares the crap outta people when you walk around work singing it under your breath.

8 hours ago, Pariah said:

Honestly, if I owned a lightsaber, I would want a Zat'nik'tel to go with it.

That’s nice, but I still prefer the weapon (effect) from the first live-action GI Joe film. If you have seen the film, you hopefully remember. If not I can try to find a clip from the film.