character of Exo-Man. I had made a small mention of the char-

acter in a previous thread last year.

But while we're on the subject of battlesuit trooper-type TV

superheroes, how about the title character from the show

Future Force?

And let's not forget the Art Hindle character from the TV-movie

Power Man (the movie's original title as listed in TV Guide

at the time; the network changed the title prior to its airing

on TV, but I can't remember what they changed it to).

Space Cadet :cool:

I'd like to see Exo Man again. I only saw it a couple of times in the 70's. I only remember him because I thought it was a cool idea to have someone who was crippled find a way to figh crime.

Also I saw a movie about a superhero group. I can't remember the name of that movie. Rob Lowe was in it.

Originally posted by Dischord

I remember the Tommorrow People. God I feel old.

So has anyone made the stats for any of the characters listed in this thread?

Kara watched Black Scorpion. Cheesy show, but an attractive lead. Joan Severance in the movie. Don't know if she played the character in the series.

Would The Thunderbirds count? They weren't animated, exactly...

If so, then there'd be Joe 90, and the crowds from Fireball-XL5 and Stingray.

How about James West and Artemus Gordon from the Wild, Wild West?

There were also the Misfits of Science, short-lived as it was.

Was Black Scorpion in print before it was a TV series?

Originally posted by CrosshairCollie

Hmm ... if I can ever figure out how to upload .hdc files, I'm half-tempted to take a shot at Herofying the Power Rangers. It's something I'm familiar with, and I don't get nearly as much on-line ridicule as I used to. :)

Just add them as attachments to your post. On a related note there was a suppliment (maybe Lord Liaden knows which one) that had a Japanese Hero Team called the Zen Team which were quite Power Ranger-esque.

Originally posted by Southern Cross

Does nobody but me remember The Tomorrow People?

Dang Telepaths...

Now and Again: Show no one seemed to watch, in reruns on sunday night, SciFi channel. Best portrayal of the mad scientist who creates the superhero...ever.

http://www.scifi.com/nowandagain/

Combat! 60's show covering a group of soldiers in Normandy, WWII. Sgt. Saunders has some kind of superpower, as revealed by his list of injuries:

http://www.jodavidsmeyer.com/combat/personnel/wounds-saunders.html

Originally posted by CrosshairCollie

Hmm ... if I can ever figure out how to upload .hdc files, I'm half-tempted to take a shot at Herofying the Power Rangers. It's something I'm familiar with, and I don't get nearly as much on-line ridicule as I used to. :)

if it hasn't been mentioned, preview the character using one of the hero board export templates...copy and past on to your post.

Ok I’ve got some nice obscure ones

Anyone who read the short-lived wild storm comic The Establishment might recognize these two classic 60s British shows

First of

Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased) I believe shown in the states as "my partner the ghost" both are private eyes. Hopkirk is kill but returns in the form of a ghost that only Randall can see to hunt down his murderer he stays to long gets trapped and now assist Randall in his work being his invisible eyes and ears and using his ability to move small objects to save Randall on a regular basis and arguing over weather Randall can try it on with his former wife.

The champions a trio of secret agents attached to an organization called nemesis while escaping a Chinese biological warfare laboratory crash near Tibet and are rescued by a lost civilization who not only restore them to full health enhance them into super humans bestowing incredible physical and mental prowess now with there new powers they continue there work thwarting evil.

They gain super human strength speed and agility plus photographic memories and enhanced senses.

As quantum leap was mentioned I thought id bring up another Scott Bakkula show well not a show as such it was a feature length pilot that has been masquerading as an actual movie

I man perpetually out of work jack of all trades is hit by some sort scientific accident (I cant ember if it was a radiation or chemical spill or a gamma burst or what and becomes invincible basically becoming able to regenerate any damage to his body almost instantly and perform feats of great endurance. he fights evil with his new powers.

Oh and his only weakness is darkness which shuts down his regeneration powers and can kill him if he's kept in the dark too long.

Not sure if this counts as a super hero show but battle star galatica after the scout party arrived on earth a group of extra terrestrial children and there adult mentors traveling around the country disguised as scouts capable of prodigious feats of strength and agility and carrying an array of high tech gizmos including flying motorcycles and ray guns sounds about right to me

Finally something a bit more up to date my current favorite show ion sci-fi

JOHN DOE man wakes up naked and alone on an island off Seattle is rescued by a fishing boat and returns to land and discovers that whilst he knows just about any piece of publicly available information he has no memories of his life or even his own name. Earned up helping the police as a consultant.