Superhero Images

schir1964

Re: Superhero Images

Not bad' date=' but I think I over-rendered it a bit...just a bit too busy...[/quote']

I like the metal work and the environment due to the "power." Not only is it casting colored light, but it's creating shadows on the armor. That's a pro for you, folks. Great stuff.

Thanks guys' date=' I appreciate the comments :)[/quote']You know I was thinking about it last night as I was coloring another drawing in Photoshop, and I was curious if you would be willing to share the psd file for Dread? I totally understand if you say no, but I would love to see what your layers look like and to be able to zoom in on the drawing.

I thought this would be a little more feasible than a tutorial at this point. If you want to PM me about it that would be fine too.

Thanks in advance for whatever your decision is.

Keith Curtis did some commissions for the Wardens Chronicles, a superheroes campaign I was running...

Blue Rose

http://wardens.angeva.com/wardens3/gallery3/g-bluerose.asp

Shadowtiger

http://wardens.angeva.com/wardens3/gallery3/g-shadowtiger.asp

Silver Star

http://wardens.angeva.com/wardens3/gallery3/g-silverstar.asp

Keith Curtis ? What the Keith Curtis who posts here ?

Keith 'I sometimes put stuff between my first and last name' Curtis ?

That Keith Curtis ?

Yep, that Keith Curtis... actually commissioned the Shadow Tiger picture after seeing a cat creature on his post-apoc campaign website (sorry forget the campaign name)... it was right before Keith got "discovered" by Hero Games...

Finished character drawings for two of the Jet City Champions.

Rocketman II is the grandson of the original Rocketman (as in the movie King of the Rocketmen. Using a "jet pack" built around an alien interialess drive (found at the Roswell crash site), William King is now the leader (the very inexperienced leader) of the Jet City Champions.

When is true love succumbed to a fatal illness, Ben Bratt searched the world for a cure. His path (or, perhaps, something else) lead him to Nepal, where an ancient sorceror told him of his strange destiny. He could choose between godlike power or the life of his true love - and he choose power. After gaining the powers of the Lord of New Creation, Bratt returned home just in time to see his true love die. Overwhelmed by grief and shame over his poor choice, Bratt lost control of his powers and became greatly weakened. Now he is determined to never make the wrong choice again, and uses what remains of his once tremendous power to fight crime as the super mage Nebula!

I felt that I had to show some of my heroes in bulk. So here is Power Team!!! :winkgrin:

From left to right: Quantum, American Victory III, Morgan "Freight Train" Freight, Blackstar, Mystrix, Guardian II, Hunter II, Bluestreak, Artemis, Ladyhawk, and Centurion.

These were done using the DCU templates from Kryptcom's site and done on Paint Shop Pro 8.

Did this for some dude over on RPGnet, unsolicited, and to further my crusade of chronocide. Thought I might as well share it here for all you hybrid universe type folks :)

I dunno much of the story. The bunny is a manifestation of an Oan or something (or the ring computer) and she has a preference for making creature shapes with the ring. If curious, do a search for "Jordan Kincaid" on rpgnet's forums (that's the character name, not the poster) and maybe you can find more.

You can see what I mean when I say I'm not a great colorist...

Anywho...