The cranky thread

Hermit

Re: The cranky thread

Some people on the internet need to be pulled aside and have etiquette and tact beaten into them with a tire iron until they can return to polite society.

I'd like to do that to people in real life. Then again, I often qualify for that beating too (but you're not taking me without a fight!).

Man, oh man.

Some days I just get so incredibly impatient!. I feel like Veruca Salt from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory... I want everything and I want it nooooooooooooooooow!

Grrr.

Like Inigo Montoya, I hate waiting.

Whew! I feel better now.

Well, not really. :(

Mags

Sorry...

Damnit WHO ARE YOU EATING!

Unfortunately, I won't be eating anything (or anyone) for a while. I broke a tooth last night, and I missed work today to have it fixed. Looks like I'll need a crown for it. At least I won't need a root canal after all.

We hit another 100 degree temperature day today...well, it was supposed to be 97, but when you factor in the horrible humidity and heat index.

Everything is so sticky! Unfortunately, unless I want to double my electric bill, it's going to stay that way. :tonguewav

We hit another 100 degree temperature day today...well, it was supposed to be 97, but when you factor in the horrible humidity and heat index.

Everything is so sticky! Unfortunately, unless I want to double my electric bill, it's going to stay that way. :tonguewav

I actually envy you. It would drive my wife ape, she can't stand hot weather, but I like an occassional dose of extreme heat. It just seems to shake up the world in a way that I like, I dunno.

Recently I almost never encounter the "30 second rule"' date=' must be my "read & post" style. :)[/quote']

The word games are where it comes into play most, but also there are many quick posts that aren't simply "me, too", in fact, some I've attempted have been 2-3 sentences but still seem to hit the 30 second rule on occassion. Lately for some reason it seems to be happening a lot.