The cranky thread

Hermit

Re: The cranky thread

It could be worse. You could have a spouse who verbally abuses you every time there's a major crisis, like when the baby cries or a pair of scissors goes missing.

Are there any part time opportunities in Japan that the husband could take advantage of? I dunno, it seems like there ought to be some kind of creative solution here. You can't let guilt rule your life--and I should know, my wife is catholic.

"The husband" . . . as in you?

I feel like I've totally missed some bit of context, and all I can think about is this postsecret.

I had a fender bender today. Minor damage' date=' but even minor damage has a way of being very expensive. Since it is impossible to tell whose fault it was, I'll probably end up having to pay it myself. :([/quote']

I'm having to drop close to 700 on my truck tomorrow ... had to call for help from my mother, but we aren't yet at the point where we can get by with one vehicle, so I didn't have a choice.

White Christmas is OK, even if our family arrangements are screwy enough that we always do three hours on the road on Christmas.

5" of snow overnight before the eve of the first day of classes is ... annoying.

6.5 feet of snow in 3 weeks. :eek:

1/4 mile long driveway.

:(

OUCH:help:

$650 in plowing later...:idjit:

There are two machines at work I can use to access Hero Games and use the rep function. The link to one is down and thus part of my job is up a certain creek without a certain paddle.

The other one has had the broadband link removed and I don't know whether this is because it has been moved to another machine or it has been purloined.

We took the two cats to the vet today for their annual shots--and one of the two cats suffered an allergic reaction after we got her home. A return trip to the vet, and we hope that they can stabilize her condition. It's touch and go for the next 24 hours or so.

JoeG