What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Guest Black Lotus

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

The Best of Billy Squier

Rock Me Tonight

In The Dark

My Kinda Lover

Don't Say You Love Me

The Stroke

Everybody Wants You

Emotions in Motion

Eye On You

She's A Runner

All Night Long

Now if they'd just re-release Reach for the Sky I'd have the complete collection on CD. And More importantly, on my computer.

Rush's latest album (Snakes and Arrows)' date=' hoping that eventually it's going to stop sucking.[/quote']

It's a Rush thing. It took me about a decade to like Roll the Bones. And I'm still waiting for the remaster of Vapor Trails*.

Currently listening to "Silence and I" by the Alan Parsons Project.

JoeG

*A perfect example why CDs have lost sales: the CD mastering is so poor on that album that it's basically unlistenable. There's no punch to the drums, and the amount of clipping makes it basically noise. Louder != better. Oh, and Atlantic is sitting on the remaster that fixes these problems until the crappy one sells out. :thumbdown

It's a Rush thing. It took me about a decade to like Roll the Bones. And I'm still waiting for the remaster of Vapor Trails*.

Currently listening to "Silence and I" by the Alan Parsons Project.

JoeG

*A perfect example why CDs have lost sales: the CD mastering is so poor on that album that it's basically unlistenable. There's no punch to the drums, and the amount of clipping makes it basically noise. Louder != better. Oh, and Atlantic is sitting on the remaster that fixes these problems until the crappy one sells out. :thumbdown

Oh, Lord yes, VT has possibly the worst production in the history of the world, which is a freaking crime as it's IMO one of the single best things the band has ever done. That album is full of absolutely great songs, blew me away. I've been listening to it plenty since S&A came out and VT still surprises me as good as it was. S&A is repetitive, boring, and full of cringe-inducingly bad lyrics.

I listen to VT on my PC's crappy sound system, and that helps me not notice how criminally bad the production is.

Oh, and currently listening to The Rolling Stones - Let It Bleed