Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Storn

Re: Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Joyous Exploding Hamster Day!

Is that some sort of dig at me Korvar ?

As to the question of the background to Mr Brains. The original concept was a brain golem in a suit.

This is now changed because of how the character now looks. I consider him a companion piece to Pterra Don.

Here is two more of Death Tribble's commissions. The first is Mr. Brains. A character who came about on a thread about what I should draw. Mr. Brains sounded kinda gangsta to me, and without a face... being smart and sharp dressed man seemed the way to go.

MrBrains72.jpg

Well, at least it isn't a beholder with a hat and TK'd clothes!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks all for the birthday kudos. Been a bit hectic at the House of Storn, with holidays and trying to get the Black Hole cover done... which is done now and should be posted shortly.

Meantime:

A two fisted priest, fighting the good fight against EEEEEEvvviiillll.

FatherBree72.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5

Thanks all for the birthday kudos. Been a bit hectic at the House of Storn, with holidays and trying to get the Black Hole cover done... which is done now and should be posted shortly.

Meantime:

FatherBree72.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

the reverene righthook?

i was going to say rightcross but that might've come out wrong

Meantime:

FatherBree72.jpg

And his enemy Judas Priest?

QM

really lovely work. i was excited when you posted your 'hello' on the Champions Online boards' date=' and wondered why you wern't posting your pics there. now i see they're all here. great stuff :)[/quote']

I forgot to post some of these over at the Champions Online boards... I will rectify that with this post.

Big Superhero dump of art here. The three males are Death Tribbles, the other two, are longtime patron RT. The first is actually Myrlyn's idea although DT so nicely paid for it.

Jwock72.jpg

Icicle72.jpg

Yokozuna72.jpg

Jazz72.jpg

Cham72.jpg

Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Generic

I forgot to post some of these over at the Champions Online boards... I will rectify that with this post.

Big Superhero dump of art here. The three males are Death Tribbles, the other two, are longtime patron RT. The first is actually Myrlyn's idea although DT so nicely paid for it.

Jwock72.jpg

Icicle72.jpg

Yokozuna72.jpg

Jazz72.jpg

Cham72.jpg

Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Generic

if the winged guy answersto knighthawk he may end up answering to a certain member of thechampions

The Winged Guy is Jabberwock.

Myrlyn came up with the Dark Wonderland ideas in 2007 in the Concept to Art thread and I repeated the ideas in the 2008 edition of said thread. Although he did not win I thought the ideas should be given at least a one shot so I asked myrlyn which one of the ideas he submitted he wanted to see. He chose Jabberwock and this was duly commissioned.

The large Japanese guy is Yokozuna. No relation to the wrestler of the same name. I wanted a Japanese brick who was a Sumo wrestler. The Japanese Sumo federation don't like the guy because he attacks those members of their organisation who are foreigners like the current crop of Yokozuna who are from Mongolia.