Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Storn

Re: Storn's Art & Characters thread.

the "glove" on her left hand/arm in that picture - it's human flesh.

Ah. I see.

In fact, this is the first time I've seen that particular picture. Somehow, last time the top picture that I saw was the woman with white hair, with the two pistols. I don't know why, but the gal with the glove didn't show at all. :confused:

A couple of superheroes. Star is for the Ten ton studios weekly challenge. A quickie watercolor over ink.

HalfSkull72.jpg

Star is not Creative Commons, Half Skull is.

Technically Half Skull (his working title) is a superhero character that can be used as hero or villain. And yes it is one of mine.

Here is two more of Death Tribble's commissions. The first is Mr. Brains. A character who came about on a thread about what I should draw. Mr. Brains sounded kinda gangsta to me, and without a face... being smart and sharp dressed man seemed the way to go.

Next is the Anti Pope. I went with a dark green because black seemed like too much of a cliche. Yet it is nicely far from red and white of the usual papal palette.

MrBrains72.jpg

AntiPope72II.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Here is two more of Death Tribble's commissions. The first is Mr. Brains. A character who came about on a thread about what I should draw. Mr. Brains sounded kinda gangsta to me, and without a face... being smart and sharp dressed man seemed the way to go.

MrBrains72.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

So cool, and yet...so disturbing.