Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Storn

Re: Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Excellent work. I thought at first glance that Torque was wearing a peace symbol on her headband' date=' but it's actually a Mercedes-Benz hood ornament, isn't it?[/quote']

Yup. At that size I wuz drawing it, it was tough to make it read like the Benz ornament. I was afraid it was going to read as a peace ornament too... but then sorta shrugged, and went; "well, that is okay too, if it gets interpreted that way." So I inked and colored it and went on my merry way. But I'm glad you picked up on that little detail. Gives me a warm fuzzy.

I mentioned that I would let you know about another kickstarter, this time, aimed at making a bunch of villains for the superhero role playing game, Mutants and Masterminds.

Okay. That was a bit of a run on sentence. But I'm leaving it. Because I'm amused. Sorry, that kind of day, as I'm knee deep in digital work for Legend of the Five Rings Collectable Card Game. Painting always leaves me a bit loopy.

Anyway, Robert Grady, the man behind this Kickstarter, had me do one art piece as a sample. So, first, here is the link to the Kickstarter: http://kck.st/VkW0KQ

And here be the art:

scarlettkingsnake72.jpg

Seems pretty interesting bad guys for a pretty awesome game. Check it out!

My latest collection of fantasy pics for my clipart portfolio series is up at RPGnow. Link is here: http://www.rpgnow.com/product/107417/Image-Portfolio-Platinum-Edition-22%3A-Storn-Cook?filters=0_0_0_0

This collection has 6 different pics, ranging from a jungle ranger to a sorceress to a studly swordsman. Check it out. A sneak peak of all the art is available, so you can see what you are getting. All the pics are print resolution.

Just to whet the appetite, here is the cover to the collection.

Mantatower72.jpg

I also have more from the fertile mind of Death Tribble. He wanted a "real six shooter" loup garou and a boxing british bulldog. His wish is my command!

Werewolf6shoot72.jpg

BritishBulldog72.jpg

and the boxing British Bulldog is amusing' date=' and actually reminds me of Winston Churchill. [/quote']

But why do all British Bulldogs have to look like Winston Churchill!!!!!

I am sure if British Bulldogs had voices they would complain about type casting!!!

:)

I also have more from the fertile mind of Death Tribble. He wanted a "real six shooter" loup garou and a boxing british bulldog. His wish is my command!

Werewolf6shoot72.jpg

It reminds me of "Max" from the MDK Series. He is described as a "two legged, four armed robot dog with a things for cigars and firearms":

1329186679311.png

Werewolf6shoot72.jpg

BritishBulldog72.jpg

The Bulldog is based on the character I had and played of the British Bulldog who just had the waistcost from the ensemble above.

The Werewolf with guns was from the thought that Storn had not done a cowboy yet.

And what is better than a cowboy but a werewolf cowboy ?

And what is better than a werewolf cowboy but one with six arms ?

And what is better than a werewolf cowboy with six arms but that each hand has a diffeent gun ?

Simple really.

The Werewolf with guns was from the thought that Storn had not done a cowboy yet.

And what is better than a cowboy but a werewolf cowboy ?

And what is better than a werewolf cowboy but one with six arms ?

And what is better than a werewolf cowboy with six arms but that each hand has a diffeent gun ?

Simple really.

Can't argue with that logic.