What Have You Watched Recently?

Susano

Re: What Have You Watched Recently?

The Champion's League final -- Chelsea FC vs. Bayern München. Both teams played all out' date=' and there was some very beautiful football.[/quote']

It came out the one -- the only -- way it could have matched the drama of the semifinals. By going down to the very last chance, just at the moment all had seemed lost.

Chelsea gets another year in the UCL. the millions of dollars that come from a spot in Europe, and a shot of redemption after the misery of this year's Premiership. It would have taken years for them to recover from a loss.

Just watched the first two episodes of MLP:FiM with my older brother. He likes Pinkie's motor mouth tendencies and thought that the Mayor was funny ("A mare. Who's the mayor. And she's old and grey. Uhhhh..."), but that aside he was pretty much 'meh'.

Then we watched a local showing of that classic "lost" Vincent Price movie that was the first attempt at filming "I Am Legend". Cool and very weird.

Just watched the first two episodes of MLP:FiM with my older brother. He likes Pinkie's motor mouth tendencies and thought that the Mayor was funny ("A mare. Who's the mayor. And she's old and grey. Uhhhh..."), but that aside he was pretty much 'meh'.

Then we watched a local showing of that classic "lost" Vincent Price movie that was the first attempt at filming "I Am Legend". Cool and very weird.

Last Man on Earth is the truest version of I am Legend. I love it.

And ALWAYS listen the Pinkie Pie!!!

Last Man on Earth is the truest version of I am Legend. I love it.

And ALWAYS listen the Pinkie Pie!!!

Heh, maybe MLP did affect my brother to some extent after all, because he did say that he'd love to see have seen Vincent Price in Equestria. But then, he thinks anything can be improved by the addition of Vincent Price. *pause* As do I.

But then' date=' he thinks anything can be improved by the addition of Vincent Price. *pause* As do I.[/quote']

Repped for truth.

In the 1970s Green Lantern television series that exists only in my fevered mind, Price is Sinestro.

Peter Lorre is Hector Hammond.

The Rebirth of Mothra III.

Not as abysmally awful as Godzilla's Revenge; I may just watch I & II just so I can say I've seen all the Toho kaiju movies.

I don't really have any problems with Godzilla's Revenge. It's clear from the getgo that it's a movie for kids...and it works as such. As for the newer Mothra movies...the first one is the best...though admittedly that isn't saying much. Death Ghidora is a good design though. When he's on the screen, it's watchable.