Answers & Questions

Klytus

Re: Answers & Questions

A: No' date=' they're just fossils[/quote']

Q: Umm ... those body parts over there ... I'm spooked. Are you sure those aren't zombies lying in wait for us?

A: It is wise to carry a chain-driven automatic shotgun just in case, though.

A: We thought we had another fatality

Q: What's with the firehose full of Holy Water?

A: You could call him a Neo-Antidisestablishmentarianist if you had any idea what it meant.

(Antidisestablishmentarianism, the longest word in the Oxford English Dictionary, was the opposition to allowing non-members of the Church of England to retain full citizenship rights, including the right to vote and be elected to parliament. It was strongest in the 1860s, in an effort to lock the Catholics and Jews out of power.) I imagine a Neo-Antidisestablishemntarianist in modern Britain would seek to have the Government attempt to restore the C of E's primacy and restrict the activities of other religions, particularly Islam.)

Q: What's with the firehose full of Holy Water?

A: You could call him a Neo-Antidisestablishmentarianist if you had any idea what it meant.

(Antidisestablishmentarianism, the longest word in the Oxford English Dictionary, was the opposition to allowing non-members of the Church of England to retain full citizenship rights, including the right to vote and be elected to parliament. It was strongest in the 1860s, in an effort to lock the Catholics and Jews out of power.) I imagine a Neo-Antidisestablishemntarianist in modern Britain would seek to have the Government attempt to restore the C of E's primacy and restrict the activities of other religions, particularly Islam.)

Q: What's the most inaccurate thing I could call the High Mufti?

A: Don't need no credit card to ride this train.

A: Of course you're lying.

Q: May I have your vote? I'm running for city council! I promise to do nothing, pocket as much of the public till as I can, and sic the police on my enemies. Oh, and I'll stick a shiv in the ribs of the mayor, who's even more dishonest than I am. Oh, and for fifty bucks per, I'll fix your parking tickets, too.

A: You are obviously grossly overqualified for the position.

Q: May I have your vote? I'm running for city council! I promise to do nothing, pocket as much of the public till as I can, and sic the police on my enemies. Oh, and I'll stick a shiv in the ribs of the mayor, who's even more dishonest than I am. Oh, and for fifty bucks per, I'll fix your parking tickets, too.

A: You are obviously grossly overqualified for the position.

Q: I failed High School. Can I be President ?

A: I heard you come in here now and again

Drat, DT beat me. Okay, I'll try it again.

A: You've got as much time as it takes

Q: How long can I take to work up the nerve (and rip out my eyeballs) before ringing the bell at Roseanne Barr's house?

A: I got 47 candy bars, 28 suckers, three blackjacks, a pair of brass knuckles, and 39 dum-dum bullets.

Drat, DT beat me. Okay, I'll try it again.

Q: How long can I take to work up the nerve (and rip out my eyeballs) before ringing the bell at Roseanne Barr's house?

A: I got 47 candy bars, 28 suckers, three blackjacks, a pair of brass knuckles, and 39 dum-dum bullets.

Q: What are you taking to the "Christmas in the Congo" party?

A: I set it on fire, shot it three times and decapitated it with a spoon!